Females at SJP

Guest Kenton Magpie

Guest Kenton Magpie

I wasn’t sure what part of the forum I should set this topic up in but I have opted for the chat section incase it was removed from the NUFC section anywho here comes my rant....

In front of me and my seat in the SJH LV7 stand there are two female "fans" who have slightly pissed me off more and more each game until the way they acted when we played Pompey finally was the action or actions which broke the straw on the camels back. These two individuals over the years have dipped in and out of games by chatting, comparing mobile phones and waving to their friends in other parts of the stadium but during this game it got as worse as it could get, they chatted away non stop for the full 90 minutes, got mobile phones out, they just sat and chatted during our goal, they couldn’t be arsed to wave the scarves they had at all and the only time they appeared to show a brief interest was when Dyer (and his lovely thighs) went down injured, now I accept that there are females out there who will support Newcastle as much as I do but any one who acts like these females and there are plenty of them should not bother coming because you are murdering the atmosphere or what is left of it at SJP, one other important thing to say to  all the ladies is, supporting Newcastle United and having a season ticket is a commitment not something you brag about because you think it makes you appear to be cool.

Rant Over *Puts tin hat on*

There a couple of amusing little 4 year olds in the gallowgate that sing as loud as their little tinny pre-pubescent voices can muster when it goes silent. After a bit if singing these 2 little comedians pipe up with all sorts. At one point in the second half against pompey one of the little uns starts off with an N and E and a W C etc (sure he misspelt it too - bless) and he keeps going, then some big loud cunt at the back joins in then those around him and the the whole of the gallowgate.

I just thought that was class. Bit off topic i know but i'd rather have the place full of little kids like that than a load of skirt.

There a couple of amusing little 4 year olds in the gallowgate that sing as loud as their little tinny pre-pubescent voices can muster when it goes silent. After a bit if singing these 2 little comedians pipe up with all sorts. At one point in the second half against pompey one of the little uns starts off with an N and E and a W C etc (sure he misspelt it too - bless) and he keeps going, then some big loud cunt at the back joins in then those around him and the the whole of the gallowgate.

I just thought that was class. Bit off topic i know but i'd rather have the place full of little kids like that than a load of skirt.

Whey nah, gives ya something to look at if the match is a bit boring, unless ur into the young uns.  :flasher:

Whey nah, gives ya something to look at if the match is a bit boring, unless ur into the young uns.  :flasher:

bluebigeek.gif

Incensed tbh.

Women need to be banned from all sporting events tbh. :lol:

All football events.

You've mentioned two there.  In SJH Level 7, there's 3 women sit together quite far back near the away fans, they come in 5 minutes gone, F*** off to the bogs the three of them after 35 minutes and F*** off home with 10 minutes to go.  Never in life has the expression "mutton dressed as lamb" applied to three people more than these.  They really remind me of Liz McDonald off Corrie, short skirts, cellulite, fuckin you know they're coming down the stairs because you can tell smell their perfume (snidey bought on holiday on their all inclusive in Turkey) 50 feet away.  I mean the three of them make me sick, one of them has big tits, so what.   I just think to myself why dress like that at your age, honestly they belong in fuckin Grey's Nightclub NOT at the match.

NWAF

bluebigeek.gif

Incensed tbh.

bluewink.gif each to their own chez

bluebigeek.gif

Incensed tbh.

bluewink.gif each to their own chez

each to their own what? Kids? Howay man hoon ffs  bluebigrazz.gif

Women need to be banned from all sporting events tbh. :lol:

All football events.

You've mentioned two there.  In SJH Level 7, there's 3 women sit together quite far back near the away fans, they come in 5 minutes gone, F*** off to the bogs the three of them after 35 minutes and F*** off home with 10 minutes to go.  Never in life has the expression "mutton dressed as lamb" applied to three people more than these.  They really remind me of Liz McDonald off Corrie, short skirts, cellulite, fuckin you know they're coming down the stairs because you can tell smell their perfume (snidey bought on holiday on their all inclusive in Turkey) 50 feet away.  I mean the three of them make me sick, one of them has big tits, so what.   I just think to myself why dress like that at your age, honestly they belong in fuckin Grey's Nightclub NOT at the match.

NWAF

:lol:

From a female point of view I have to agree with most of what has already been said. Yes there are SOME stupid bints who only go to a match cus they think it makes them appear cool (picked the wrong team lol) or because it is a stadium packed with men. I suppose there might be an attraction in the latter?

However there are some genuine female fans who go to matches with the sole intention of supporting the toon just like you lot do. I go to matches when I can (and I have been to SJP) and I shout and sing with the rest of them. Just because I am female makes no difference to how much of a fan I am.

I agree though that some women do nothing but sit and treat a match as a coffee morning get together. BUT some men are the sam as has been pointed out. Just do not tar us all with the same bloody brush... tongue.gif

Guest Gemmill

You're supposed to get indignant and go off on one Mandy, not agree!  That wifey didn't get knocked over by a horse for nothing you know!

Guest Invicta_Toon

I wasn’t sure what part of the forum I should set this topic up in but I have opted for the chat section incase it was removed from the NUFC section anywho here comes my rant....

In front of me and my seat in the SJH LV7 stand there are two female "fans" who have slightly pissed me off more and more each game until the way they acted when we played Pompey finally was the action or actions which broke the straw on the camels back. These two individuals over the years have dipped in and out of games by chatting, comparing mobile phones and waving to their friends in other parts of the stadium but during this game it got as worse as it could get, they chatted away non stop for the full 90 minutes, got mobile phones out, they just sat and chatted during our goal, they couldn’t be arsed to wave the scarves they had at all and the only time they appeared to show a brief interest was when Dyer (and his lovely thighs) went down injured, now I accept that there are females out there who will support Newcastle as much as I do but any one who acts like these females and there are plenty of them should not bother coming because you are murdering the atmosphere or what is left of it at SJP, one other important thing to say to  all the ladies is, supporting Newcastle United and having a season ticket is a commitment not something you brag about because you think it makes you appear to be cool.

you fucking sound like a woman with a statement like that

Guest Kenton Magpie

In front of me and my seat in the SJH LV7 stand there are two female "fans" who have slightly pissed me off more and more each game until the way they acted when we played Pompey finally was the action or actions which broke the straw on the camels back. These two individuals over the years have dipped in and out of games by chatting, comparing mobile phones and waving to their friends in other parts of the stadium but during this game it got as worse as it could get, they chatted away non stop for the full 90 minutes, got mobile phones out, they just sat and chatted during our goal, they couldn’t be arsed to wave the scarves they had at all and the only time they appeared to show a brief interest was when Dyer (and his lovely thighs) went down injured, now I accept that there are females out there who will support Newcastle as much as I do but any one who acts like these females and there are plenty of them should not bother coming because you are murdering the atmosphere or what is left of it at SJP, one other important thing to say to all the ladies is, supporting Newcastle United and having a season ticket is a commitment not something you brag about because you think it makes you appear to be cool.

you f***ing sound like a woman with a statement like that

Hit a nerve have i petal?  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

In front of me and my seat in the SJH LV7 stand there are two female "fans" who have slightly pissed me off more and more each game until the way they acted when we played Pompey finally was the action or actions which broke the straw on the camels back. These two individuals over the years have dipped in and out of games by chatting, comparing mobile phones and waving to their friends in other parts of the stadium but during this game it got as worse as it could get, they chatted away non stop for the full 90 minutes, got mobile phones out, they just sat and chatted during our goal, they couldn’t be arsed to wave the scarves they had at all and the only time they appeared to show a brief interest was when Dyer (and his lovely thighs) went down injured, now I accept that there are females out there who will support Newcastle as much as I do but any one who acts like these females and there are plenty of them should not bother coming because you are murdering the atmosphere or what is left of it at SJP, one other important thing to say to all the ladies is, supporting Newcastle United and having a season ticket is a commitment not something you brag about because you think it makes you appear to be cool.

Hit a nerve have i petal?   :lol:

*dabs mascara*

Hit a nerve have i petal?   :lol:

*dabs mascara*

'Dab dont wipe' is amongst the best advice i have ever heard. Referring of course to my arse's tendency to sneeze into the bog of a sunday morning.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Hit a nerve have i petal?  :lol:

*dabs mascara*

Nowt worse than running mascara mate!

Guest optimistic nit

you fucking sound like a woman with a statement like that

Guest TheDutchman

Agree with all has been said about women who dont pay attention to the game.

At Ajax I see it all the time sad enough.  There are a few (really not many) who do support the team.

But there are also men who should be banned from the stadium. Those "charvers" are even worse than girls with mobile phones.

They have paid their hard earned to sit there so they can do whatever the hell they like, tbh.