Lee Charnley

Dave

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Who the fuck is sleeping with that thumb head holy shit 

Emotionally I don’t want to either. 

however I want us to compete at the highest level be given farcical rules such as FFP we will need to exhaust every revenue stream possible to stick it to them. 

26 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Emotionally I don’t want to either. 

however I want us to compete at the highest level be given farcical rules such as FFP we will need to exhaust every revenue stream possible to stick it to them. 

Is this the worst ever "posted in the wrong thread" post ever? :lol:

4 minutes ago, GWN said:

Is this cunt still employed?

Yeah I think Hope covers this quite well, when they came in they only then realised how much of a skeleton staff the club was running on and that they couldn’t just let him go as they didn’t have anyone in place. All this will change but he’ll probably still be here going into 2022.

They think he’s a capable operator apparently though given the circumstances he was working under.

For me, he goes hand in hand with the previous regime and has been on the record essentially gaslighting the supporters with comments about the club, especially the training ground. There’s no way he can stay long term.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Yeah I think Hope covers this quite well, when they came in they only then realised how much of a skeleton staff the club was running on and that they couldn’t just let him go as they didn’t have anyone in place. All this will change but he’ll probably still be here going into 2022.

They think he’s a capable operator apparently though given the circumstances he was working under.

For me, he goes hand in hand with the previous regime and has been on the record essentially gaslighting the supporters with comments about the club, especially the training ground. There’s no way he can stay long term.

He will be gone soon IMO, he certainly needs to be, he has no competence at any level whatsoever in any area whatsoever.