Lee Charnley

Dave

It's the stupidity of Ashley but its also the stupditity and ego of this bald cunt that has fucked this club, especially in 2015/16. Charnley was so desperate for McClaren, literally sounded him out and was willing to write off the rest of a whole season in 2014/15 to get him. McClaren's side imploded at a lower level and Charnley still went for him and didn't wait until it was too late to admit he was wrong and get rid. Fucking useless bell end.

What irritates me is that this abhorrent fucking chancer will earn more in his tenure under fat Mike than I and my family will collectively earn in our working lives.

Aren't the rumors he is on less than most League One MDs? If the figures thrown about here and on twitter are accurate, you can safely fell non irritated. It's good money yes, and more than he deserves as he isn't qualified to run South Shields, but hardly eye popping.

What irritates me is that this abhorrent fucking chancer will earn more in his tenure under fat Mike than I and my family will collectively earn in our working lives.

Aren't the rumors he is on less than most League One MDs? If the figures thrown about here and on twitter are accurate, you can safely fell non irritated. It's good money yes, and more than he deserves as he isn't qualified to run South Shields, but hardly eye popping.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-charnley-newcastle-premier-league-16167639.amp

I think the last accounts gave him a healthy pay rise up to £300,000

The link I posted directly above states:

“The Magpies managing director was paid £300,000 for the 2017/18 season, a 100 per cent increase on the £150,000 he received during the Championship campaign.

However, it is understood that the majority, if not all, of that rise came via a bonus for the Magpies' 10th-placed finish last term, rather than an increase in salary.”

What irritates me is that this abhorrent f***ing chancer will earn more in his tenure under fat Mike than I and my family will collectively earn in our working lives.

Hes stil on very very good money. More than most on here I would assume (sorry to the ballers). It’s still really annoying as anyone on here could do his job and do it better

Does he actually do anything?

We hardly every but players and no doubt Shola would be in charge of playing a being loaned out and likely their documents.

Not that we sell tickets at the moment but giving capacity figures and fees to away clubs will be done by the ticket office.

We rarely get new sponsors and that would most likely be done by a 3rd party company who tenders it out, the non SD one in anyway. The shirt sponsorship will be done by people at SD HQ.

I honestly think he could not turn up for work for weeks/months on end and no one would realise.

Guest neesy111

League one MD's won't be near what he is.  Maybe upper championship.

I think the last accounts gave him a healthy pay rise up to £300,000

Ah, there we go.  Last I heard (obviously years ago) was just over 100k, again good money, but peanuts for an MD of an operation like a Premier League club.

Obviously Mike is appreciative that his patsy is so happy to take those bullets.

League one MD's won't be near what he is.  Maybe upper championship.

I can absolutely confirm that the majority of league one MD’s earn nowhere near that amount.

Bruce was also asked if Ashley had been in touch following the alarming run of form.

Bruce said: "No but I speak to the CEO (Lee Charnley) every day."

'Hi Lee.  Aye, was shit wasn't it?  Anyway, two steak bakes, four cheese and onion, a doner with extra chili sauce........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...