Lee Charnley

Dave

The thing is, Lee Charnley was perfectly capable of fulfilling the job Mike Ashley asked him to do. I don’t doubt he could do more positive work.

Where I draw the line with that cunt though was his total fucking gaslighting the Newcastle supporters about the state of the training ground and of course his absolute willingness to carry out the orders of Mike Ashley when he comes from this area (iirc). Shameless.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

The thing is, Lee Charnley was perfectly capable of fulfilling the job Mike Ashley asked him to do. I don’t doubt he could do more positive work.

Where I draw the line with that cunt though was his total fucking gaslighting the Newcastle supporters about the state of the training ground and of course his absolute willingness to carry out the orders of Mike Ashley when he comes from this area (iirc). Shameless.

He doesn't.

3 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

It's just odd. I know it's just consultancy work on things like ticketing, but we weren't particularly efficient or innovative with owt like that. I'm struggling to think what he can offer.

We did fuck all under him in terms of ticketing.

Many clubs including Sunderland who were in League one, implemented mobile ticketing. We never so much as got the ability to print our tickets at home, and even had to pay a delivery fee even when a pick up option wasn’t available.

Can’t comment on whether he is suitable for the job however, it’s clear that he has a complete lack of integrity and therefore I’m delighted the space hopper headed Cunt has nothing to do with NUFC. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Where’s he from then? He was at the club 15 years already by the time he got the MD job. 

Somewhere in Lancashire. Also see this:

Having previously worked for the Football League at its old offices in Lancashire, Charnley joined Newcastle under Russell Cushing, then the club secretary. As part of his role, Charnley coordinated off-field matters for the reserve team, who were based at the city’s Kingston Park stadium.

https://theathletic.com/2630880/2021/06/10/explaining-lee-charnley-the-mysterious-character-who-runs-mike-ashleys-newcastle-united/

Why in the blue hell would they want this chinhead

His vaunted commercial deals that stagnated the club in a boom period or his prowess at waiting ages for a return call from Barnes or Bishop telling him whether he could sign off on a loan deal for some stiff from Leicester.

Edited by Wolfcastle