Alreeeet

Guest Gibby

Alreeet guys and gals just signed up to the forum thought I would introduce myself. I'm Gibby a massive Hearts fan from Edinburgh who rarely misses a game but I have also followed the Toon scince I was a nipper.

Unfortunetly Hearts are in absoulute turmoil this season after one of the best seasons in the clubs history, honestly you think Fat Fred is bad, hes not a patch on Mad Vlad.

Things aren't going any better for the Toon either at the minute but unlike the Jambos I think good times are ahead for Newcastle this season. Hopefully with introduction of the 20+ goal a season striker in january and a couple of defenders we will soon get ourselves out of this mess and climb the table, I think a cup win could be on the cards aswell. Ok maybe thats being a bit optimistic but we can hope cant we :thup:

Alreeet guys and gals just signed up to the forum thought I would introduce myself. I'm Gibby a massive Hearts fan from Edinburgh who rarely misses a game but I have also followed the Toon scince I was a nipper.

Unfortunetly Hearts are in absoulute turmoil this season after one of the best seasons in the clubs history, honestly you think Fat Fred is bad, hes not a patch on Mad Vlad.

Things aren't going any better for the Toon either at the minute but unlike the Jambos I think good times are ahead for Newcastle this season. Hopefully with introduction of the 20+ goal a season striker in january and a couple of defenders we will soon get ourselves out of this mess and climb the table, I think a cup win could be on the cards aswell. Ok maybe thats being a bit optimistic but we can hope cant we :thup:

Roman Bednar would do well here I think  :thup:

By the way I think you have the best non-toon song in football.

"Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park................................................."

Roman Bednar would do well here I think :thup:

"Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park................................................."

Why thank you very much regarding the song and the Jambos like the Toon have a tremendous set of supporters who belt out great songs week in week. On that note we are the best supporters out there arn't we.

With regards to Bednar, he has the potential to become a real star, will he fufil it? Thats the question. He has turned in some superb performances for us but some real shockers aswell. Hes a strong powerful lad with an eye for goal and still really young so your right maybe at a stable club he would shine, however think a side around Charlton/Sheff United is about his level at this time.

Asked for a 20 goal a season striker for Newcastle. I'll prob get shot down here but James Beattie? You dont become a bad player over night and when you look at the names we've been linked with think he is most realistic option.

Why thank you very much regarding the song and the Jambos like the Toon have a tremendous set of supporters who belt out great songs week in week. On that note we are the best supporters out there arn't we.

With regards to Bednar, he has the potential to become a real star, will he fufil it? Thats the question. He has turned in some superb performances for us but some real shockers aswell. Hes a strong powerful lad with an eye for goal and still really young so your right maybe at a stable club he would shine, however think a side around Charlton/Sheff United is about his level at this time.

Asked for a 20 goal a season striker for Newcastle. I'll prob get shot down here but James Beattie? You dont become a bad player over night and when you look at the names we've been linked with think he is most realistic option.

Luque?

Guest ChickenKiev

Luque?

Oh no...what have you started?!!

Luque?

i don't think he beacame a bad player overnight just hasn't benn given an opportunity blah blah blah

Luque?

Wouldn't say Luque is a bad player would say he just hasn't adapted to the English game. Happens to alot of players who just cant settle here. I'm actually quite surprised that so few Mags are for Beattie, I think he would be and ideal parter for Owen/Martins.

Luque?

:lol:

Luque?

did you ever get round to opening that shop in the toon mate? (to Rebellious)

Luque?

did you ever get round to opening that shop in the toon mate? (to Rebellious)

No mate, Have decided to give it a year to strengthen where we are.

Where in Edinburgh are you from, I lived in West Pilton for 6 months, didn`t know it was a rough estate until we moved in, the misses parents never told us. The day I moved in the police came round to check if my Porsche was mine or if i`d stolen it  :lol:  She grew up in dalry. I liked living up there but felt strange being English though.

Where in Edinburgh are you from, I lived in West Pilton for 6 months, didn`t know it was a rough estate until we moved in, the misses parents never told us. The day I moved in the police came round to check if my Porsche was mine or if i`d stolen it :lol: She grew up in dalry. I liked living up there but felt strange being English though.

Pilton haha rough is an understatement mate and that stry about the porche dont surprise me at all. I stay along at Sighthill quite near Dalry actually spend alot of time there. The boozer I go to before the games is there the Balmoral?? Did you get alot of hassel for being English like? Suppose I'd get alot of hassel in Pilton

Guest Invicta_Toon

Where in Edinburgh are you from, I lived in West Pilton for 6 months, didn`t know it was a rough estate until we moved in, the misses parents never told us. The day I moved in the police came round to check if my Porsche was mine or if i`d stolen it :lol: She grew up in dalry. I liked living up there but felt strange being English though.

Pilton haha rough is an understatement mate and that stry about the porche dont surprise me at all. I stay along at Sighthill quite near Dalry actually spend alot of time there. The boozer I go to before the games is there the Balmoral?? Did you get alot of hassel for being English like? Suppose I'd get alot of hassel in Pilton

pilton? didnt know about that?

i'm not far from the Inch, thought that was supposed to be the roughest area. Niddrie looks like beirut too.

I never got hassle, apart from this one herion addict banging on my door for a fix instead of someone elses, told him to fcuk off.  I just never felt welcome.  Used to piss me off missing games on TV, when they put scottish games lol