Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I didn't know you all knew Jack Colback so well. Embarrassing nonsense being peddled just because he made a shushy goal celebration and is ginger. Have a word gents.

I hated Shearer for his celebration against us when scoring for Blackburn, probably because it was one of us and a confessed fan doing it but he didn't stoop as low as that pic. Complete lack of respect and is clearly no fan.

No problem with the Sunderland thing, you get a chance to play at that level and you take it.

I don't know Colback, but the pic is enough for me. If he is a fan, then he went way over the line with that.

He's better than Gosling but he shouldn't be a first team regular.

I wouldn't take much notice of the Mackems as they didn't rate Henderson either.  Colback is nowhere near as good as Henderson btw.

That might be the case but a signing a turncoat Geordie who goes round doing this?

BmGtFzSIMAA4LMD.jpg

Nah, he can fuck off along with his dickhead of a manager (current or future).

He should be fucking hounded out of town anytime he's seen for that alone.

I didn't think anyone would want him like. It's proper :anguish:

'Naahh shite Colback, i wouldn't buy him...Oh wait, he's free! We'll take him'.........And people want to get ourselves away from mid table mediocrity  :yao:

Replacement for Gosling get on with it, don't care as his fitness is better and we need the Ingerlunders. If he's coming as a starting midfielder it's grounds to start a riot tbh.

If we just keep replacing shit for shit we are still going to be shit :lol:

Whole point is to get players on board so that when players become injured you have a squad player to come in and do a good job for you, not moan about. We'll just moan when it comes to the time Colback needs to cover, like Gosling now.

If Gosling had some football ability, he would be worth keeping imo. He's got a great eye for finding space in good areas of the pitch, especially inside the box. Always find he'll end up with a half chance at the very least in a match even if he's not on for long. Shame he usually misses though or cocks up, that's where a bit of footballing ability would come in handy for him.

Replacements for Gosling -

http://i59.tinypic.com/296gbba.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/29upnxc.png

Maybe even

http://i59.tinypic.com/vq3c6g.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/sl1fdh.png

Ginger bollocks (Colback, not Newton) can go and shove those 3 fingers up his arse.

If we were to get this bang average relegation level player too I'd be amazed if the hunt for a Cabaye replacement (if there is even going to be one) wouldn't drop in priority.

He was excellent up here, if he can find consistency he'll be a decent addition. Can't believe some if the negative comments unless people truly believe he's Cabaye's replacement - if he is then we're royally fucked. But that wouldn't be his fault and we should welcome the lad if he signs.

He was excellent up here, if he can find consistency he'll be a decent addition. Can't believe some if the negative comments unless people truly believe he's Cabaye's replacement - if he is then we're royally fucked. But that wouldn't be his fault and we should welcome the lad if he signs.

I agree

That might be the case but a signing a turncoat Geordie who goes round doing this?

BmGtFzSIMAA4LMD.jpg

Nah, he can fuck off along with his dickhead of a manager (current or future).

Can't believe some if the negative comments unless people truly believe he's Cabaye's replacement

Really?  You can't believe the negative comments about this cunt:

BmGtFzSIMAA4LMD.jpg

Who also happens to be a shit player we're going to waste our time and money on.  And he's a cunt.

But that wouldn't be his fault and we should welcome the lad if he signs.

Aye, welcome with open arms.  Get to fuck.