Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

I remember going to Toronto in 2016 with my Aunty. They said that it was due to thunder later on, so me being me I thought I’d wear my jeans over shorts.

Fucking hell it was 32 degrees in the air, it must have been 34 or more at street level. Brand new 501’s and they would have been cut right up if I could have found a pair of scissors.

People think that Canada is cold all the time, in the summer it is red hot. I think when I went the week before they had to have their heating on, and the week I arrived they had to go straight into putting their air on on, usually they have a months or so of needing neither.

The vast majority of where people live in Canada is further south than most of Spain.

Did that exact event yesterday, 10min of torrential downpour, hail, then back to clear skies. Didn’t have any red tabs on, so was spared this time. ;)

Get’s well over 40 with the humidity most of the summer. Your second favourite Ontario city, Hamilton, usually a few degrees warmer. :lol:

3 hours ago, LV said:

Over or under? 

Early spring you could get both! :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Did that exact event yesterday, 10min of torrential downpour, hail, then back to clear skies. Didn’t have any red tabs on, so was spared this time. ;)

Get’s well over 40 with the humidity most of the summer. Your second favourite Ontario city, Hamilton, usually a few degrees warmer. :lol:

Aye, it’s warm like. When I went my aunty and uncle were in the process of filling in their swimming pool, too costly to run, but goddam it would be cooling on a summers day.

I’ve read that property taxes in Hamilton are now higher than in Toronto and that house prices are amongst the highest in Canada now.

I follow a page on Instagram about Hamilton, follows local businesses etc. Fucking hell, it has well and truly came out of Toronto’s shadow now.

58 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, it’s warm like. When I went my aunty and uncle were in the process of filling in their swimming pool, too costly to run, but goddam it would be cooling on a summers day.

I’ve read that property taxes in Hamilton are now higher than in Toronto and that house prices are amongst the highest in Canada now.

I follow a page on Instagram about Hamilton, follows local businesses etc. Fucking hell, it has well and truly came out of Toronto’s shadow now.

Agreed mate, own a house there I rent out, taxes are stupid high, but residents are well serviced. Far better than here in Toronto.