Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopefully the only reason he's started the last two games is that we're down to our 4th choice left back. The international break plus his suspension should hopefully see him sitting out the rest of the season on the bench.

Haidara in to LB at Norwich then?

He's not fit is he? Assume Anita.

He's in training (was on some pics at least) so I assume with the break before Norwich he'll be back. 

That would be immense.

Immense is a bit strong like :lol: This is Haidara we're talking about

Just catching up with various threads so I'm sure this has been said multiple times already, but my god he was fucking atrocious today. Gave away countless needless free kicks in dangerous positions, got absolutely destroyed by Fabio fucking Borini on numerous occasions and was just generally a brain-dead fucktard until he got taken off. Horrible.

He's in training (was on some pics at least) so I assume with the break before Norwich he'll be back. 

That would be immense.

Could be big TBH. If he had been playing today we would've looked a lot better and more comfortable. He's our best LB IMO anyway.

That would be immense.

Could be big TBH. If he had been playing today we would've looked a lot better and more comfortable. He's our best LB IMO anyway.

:thup: I understand why people don't like him/think he's shit but there's definitely a decent player in there. He needs to be coached about positioning because that's his biggest problem. Under Rafa (organisation) he could flourish imo

Gave away countless needless free kicks in dangerous positions

You'd think he'd learn after Leicester... then again of course he wouldn't learn given how much of a retard he is. Always out of position, and he must think he's so mint at defending always grabbing people's arms and shirt, just begging the ref to give a foul. Again that's not getting stuck in, that's being a moron.

Also, he is retarded. Don't think I mentioned that.

Interesting that it hasn't taken long for Rafa to ditch the two local hero's, that too in a derby where they are supposed to give the extra geordie pashun.

That's why a foreign manager can be beneficial. All that stupid sentiment out the window.

He is worse than Alan Smith , he is Nicky Butt. Damn his single minded goal of trying to take us down.

Butt was much better than Smith like.

Not imo, in my memory Butt relegrated us with his irresponsible bad passes and dumb free kicks he gave away.

He is exactly like Colback right now, Just plain Steven Talyor dumb.

Was there any hint of truth in this "must play" rumour that he had in his contract? Can't possibly be true?

Doubt it. What could he do if he was dropped? Walk out? Fuck off then.