Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bet he's crying himself to sleep at the minute over not being given the armband. Little fucking leper.

:lol:

The hatred I have for this wanker is probably very irrational like. If he got hit by a train tomorrow afternoon I'd organise a fucking barbeque.

Stunk the pitch up AGAIN tonight, a constant undead representation of everything that's been wrong with NUFC for the past few years. Not even worthy of the deadwood label. Can't wait to get shot of the bloodless leech, stealing a living, I hope that's the last we see of it.

Bet he's crying himself to sleep at the minute over not being given the armband. Little fucking leper.

The hatred I have for this wanker is probably very irrational like. If he got hit by a train tomorrow afternoon I'd organise a fucking barbeque.

Shall I bring the Sheesh Colbabs?

It's come to me and basically the blokes the ultimate troll. He's fucking brilliant at it too.

At Sunderland, trolls us and lauds it up.

At us, trolls Mackems in his move.

People who like football, trolls them by playing shite every week without consequence.

Bet he's crying himself to sleep at the minute over not being given the armband. Little f***ing leper.

The hatred I have for this w***** is probably very irrational like. If he got hit by a train tomorrow afternoon I'd organise a f***ing barbeque.

It's not irrational, his death will be a sweet release to all sentient beings.

It's like playing 10 vs 12 with this guy in the team. We're a player short and he's actively helping them win free kicks in dangerous positions, stopping our own moves, and winning possession for them. He's effectively like an Emile Heskey for the opposition - winning free kicks for them, closing our defenders down, breaking up play.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Bet he's crying himself to sleep at the minute over not being given the armband. Little f***ing leper.

The hatred I have for this w***** is probably very irrational like. If he got hit by a train tomorrow afternoon I'd organise a f***ing barbeque.

Shall I bring the Sheesh Colbabs?

this deserved more love than it got

It really isn't surprising that the club has been ridiculously s*** ever since Colback arrived and has suddenly been guaranteed a place in the starting 11. I mean seriously what does he have to do to be dropped?!

We even paid 12m for a midfielder who's on 70k a week and yet he gets dropped for Colback.

I'm honestly truly baffled. When will it end? A little piece of me dies everytime I see him in that starting line up,

Im not too sure how much more I can take!

Genuinely hope he's bookmarked this thread and looks at it daily. Opens it to hopefully expecting to see someone, anyone, giving him a bit of praise or credit. Like a stupid, slow, fat, fucking pig wandering around wood in the hope of finding a truffle.