Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had one of his less destructive games today but I called taking him off for a more attacking Perez and it worked. I genuinely feel so encouraged that Rafa occasionally sees what I see. Cack Jolback remains...

Scored twice as soon as he went off.

Same happened against Bristol City on Saturday.

So over 5 days we sub this useless cunt off twice in losing positions with 0 goals scored, turning the games around to pick up 4 points and scoring 4 goals in only 42 mins total playtime

Guest neesy111

Had one of his less destructive games today but I called taking him off for a more attacking Perez and it worked. I genuinely feel so encouraged that Rafa occasionally sees what I see. Cack Jolback remains...

He came off for Murphy btw.  Gouffran went off for him after we equalised.

Fair dues but his thought process basically followed mine. [emoji38] :thup:

Colback is dire man

Guest neesy111

Fair dues but his thought process basically followed mine. [emoji38] :thup:

Colback is dire man

I agree on the colback point, though i thought he did ok by his terrible standards.  The change of putting Murphy upfront helped us immediately.

Needs to learn (unlikely) not to follow Shelvey round the pitch. Makes us so much easier to play against.

He follows Shelvey because he knows nobody would ever pass to him if Shelvey is an option.

Needs to learn (unlikely) not to follow Shelvey round the pitch. Makes us so much easier to play against.

He follows Shelvey because he knows nobody would ever pass to him if Shelvey is an option.

As i said on the match thread, never seen a player work so hard to become unavailable for a pass, was at literally no point in the game an option, 3 man midfield anytime he plays. Would love to see a side to side video of his movement compared to xavi.

As i said on the match thread, never seen a player work so hard to become unavailable for a pass, was at literally no point in the game an option, 3 man midfield anytime he plays. Would love to see a side to side video of his movement compared to xavi.

I keep thinking Rafa is going to see through him and every team sheet has him on it at the minute. I think Hayden being fit will finally see the end of him, it's the only thing saving my sanity.

People continuously complain we are playing badly and keep hoofing the ball.

I don't understand why they can't see that this is because one of our midfielders (COLBACK!), does not move into good enough positions to receive the ball ever, and in the instances he manages to get the ball he passes it backwards, sideways, or to people under pressure.

This whole thing is handicapping our ability to play man. It is incredibly frustrating.

The best I can say about him is that he didn't give away any stupid freekicks and him blocking that quick throw was the most significant contribution he's made in a game all season. If it wasn't for his hair he'd be completely invisible.

He can't tackle, pass the ball forward, run properly, shoot or win a header. He hides when we need people to step up. Benitez seem to have realised this now as he hooks him all the time. If Rafa stays (big if), I think Colback could be out.

Guest alijmitchell

The big problem I have with him isn't so much ability on the ball, its character and athleticism. He's a total pansy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Please just fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off. Thanks.