Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

who's picking him? who's picking him? who's picking him? who's picking him? who's picking him? who's picking him? who's picking him? who's picking him? who's picking him?who's picking him?who's picking him?who's picking him?who's picking him?

Trying to think of a footballer playing for Newcastle that I have hated more than this prick.

That statement is without seeing any of today - I just know he's playing shit...like he does every single week.

He was pulling our of everything today with the booking in mind. Pathetic from a pro. Put the team first.

Ritchie spent most of the game having a go at Colback, his positioning was shocking and he hid for most of the game but he wasn't the only one who was poor.  Lascelles was an abomination throughout, Anita was nowhere near the players he was defending against.  Diame had a shitter, Gayle couldn't get on the end of the constant long balls, Shelvey was terrible in just about everything he did, Dummett had an absolute shitter.

Agree it was a collective nightmare. But at least some the others actually made some mistakes. Colback didn't stand out as being particularly bad because he just hid.

He was awful for the first goal which came right in front of where I sit.  The lad lined a shot up and Colback was bang in the middle of our goal and he actually jogged away from a position where he could have blocked the shot or ran towards the goal scorer in an attempt to close him down and put him off.

He was pulling our of everything today with the booking in mind. Pathetic from a pro. Put the team first.

Ritchie spent most of the game having a go at Colback, his positioning was shocking and he hid for most of the game but he wasn't the only one who was poor.  Lascelles was an abomination throughout, Anita was nowhere near the players he was defending against.  Diame had a shitter, Gayle couldn't get on the end of the constant long balls, Shelvey was terrible in just about everything he did, Dummett had an absolute shitter.

Surprised you didn't include Darlow. Looks like he was poor for 2 of the 3 goals.

Surprised you didn't include Darlow. Looks like he was poor for 2 of the 3 goals.

Shouldn't have been beaten from so far out for the first one, was hardly a raker.

2nd one looked offside and the 3rd one hit him but still went in.

The penalty shouldn't have been given as the kid that was fouled was offside so became active as soon as he went for the ball which was what Lascelles was arguing with the ref about.

AND, Colback was far far from being the worst player in a black and white shirt today, Ritchie was offside more than onside and Shelvey just kept lashing long aimless balls upfield to nobody.

I thought that he was poor for all 3 goals, the first one was from miles out and it's poor to be beaten from that distance.  I'm not sure how good his view was for the 2nd as we had a few players in front of him, one of which was Dummett who was as weak as piss for the clearance.  He seemed to throw a foot out to block the incoming shot and missed it and Darlow was quite weak and he seemed to dive after the ball has past him.

I'm absolutely gutted he didn't end up with a yellow today. I'm sick of watching him chasing shadows all game and contributing nothing at all to our offensive play. Proper talentless coward.

2 deep lying CMs. Neither with any real athleticism or tackling ability. One with sublime technical ability. One excusable for a shit game. The other is well...shit

I'm baffled by the use of this, they offer no protection to the defence, play one anchor man and have that be his sole job.  Free up the other, drop the 10 back a bit and dominate the midfield with a proper two CM's. With your fullbacks pushing on.

This for me would be better, not that real football is a computer game.

http://i.imgur.com/CZBKUcQ.png

2 deep lying CMs. Neither with any real athleticism or tackling ability. One with sublime technical ability. One excusable for a shit game. The other is well...shit

I'm baffled by the use of this, they offer no protection to the defence, play one anchor man and have that be his sole job.  Free up the other, drop the 10 back a bit and dominate the midfield with a proper two CM's. With your fullbacks pushing on.

Football manager :lol:

Football manager :lol:

:lol: I know, its just the picture illustrates the shape i think we should play if it's one up top, and getting rid of the two sitting CM's.

Perhaps he'd take you more seriously if it was the exact same information but from a generic website. Not FM then.

Why does that make a difference to his point about tactics?