Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry, is Stifler seriously still replying to my posts on here...

And, whats your problem? Your posting on here an opinion, the whole point of being on here is so that people can discuss their opinions. When you make a post saying your opinion you leave the door open for me and anyone else to discuss it. It's up to you to if you want to ignore me but I'm not going to get petty and ignore you or anyone else.

If it's up to me to ignore it and you know that I've asked you not to reply to my posts because I don't want to speak to you, then you doing so is either pointless (because you know you won't get a reply to any points you make) or inflammatory (because you know you'll get a reply a reply like this one where I tell you fuck off)

No further posts about it, I'm not sullying another thread with this bullshit, just know on record that I won't be bothering with anything that you directly respond to on here, so don't waste your time.

It's fair enough if you don't want to respond to me, I would suggest you actually do that instead of responding to me and I suggest that you use your ignore function in personal settings so my posts don't appear to you. I'm not going to accept your request to not respond to your posts though, as I have said when people make an opinion on here they are doing so to discuss it, which is one of the main reasons for a forum. If you don't want to discuss your points with me directly then I still have the right to discuss your points with everyone else like I do with other people on this forum.

What are your thoughts about Tesco in Gateshead?

It's killed the high street of independent retailers and only really allowed chains to take up a presence with most staff recruited on or just above NMW and on part time or 0 hour contracts. It's good thats it's brightened up Gateshead, but it comes at a price. For me I'm not sure that price is worth paying.

Well, traders need access to Diiiixons.

I need more information about that time at school when Colback let a fellow pupil, who was in desperate need, borrow his pencil sharpener before I form a solid opion.

I believe it was a very average pencil sharpener with no special qualities.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Sorry, is Stifler seriously still replying to my posts on here...

And, whats your problem? Your posting on here an opinion, the whole point of being on here is so that people can discuss their opinions. When you make a post saying your opinion you leave the door open for me and anyone else to discuss it. It's up to you to if you want to ignore me but I'm not going to get petty and ignore you or anyone else.

If it's up to me to ignore it and you know that I've asked you not to reply to my posts because I don't want to speak to you, then you doing so is either pointless (because you know you won't get a reply to any points you make) or inflammatory (because you know you'll get a reply a reply like this one where I tell you f*** off)

No further posts about it, I'm not sullying another thread with this bullshit, just know on record that I won't be bothering with anything that you directly respond to on here, so don't waste your time.

It's fair enough if you don't want to respond to me, I would suggest you actually do that instead of responding to me and I suggest that you use your ignore function in personal settings so my posts don't appear to you. I'm not going to accept your request to not respond to your posts though, as I have said when people make an opinion on here they are doing so to discuss it, which is one of the main reasons for a forum. If you don't want to discuss your points with me directly then I still have the right to discuss your points with everyone else like I do with other people on this forum.

What are your thoughts about Tesco in Gateshead?

It's bigger than he Aldi's in Wallsend.

According to the Daily Mail hes being considered for the England team

Jack Colback, who moved to Newcastle from Sunderland this summer, is also on Hodgson’s radar, but may be sidelined by injury.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2736118/England-squad-include-Fabian-Delph-Calum-Chambers-Danny-Rose-John-Stones-Roy-Hodgson-opts-youth.html#ixzz3BdipiYyj

According to the Daily Mail hes being considered for the England team

Jack Colback, who moved to Newcastle from Sunderland this summer, is also on Hodgson’s radar, but may be sidelined by injury.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2736118/England-squad-include-Fabian-Delph-Calum-Chambers-Danny-Rose-John-Stones-Roy-Hodgson-opts-youth.html#ixzz3BdipiYyj

I think Colback is as good as Delph like if he continues to play like he has in the last two games. Also, what happened between KI and stifler to start this feud?

Guest firetotheworks

re: colback and england i was actually thinking during the villa game - in all honesty how far below henderson is colback as a player?

this is not to say i rate colback particularly highly btw

Absolutely miles behind at this stage. Henderson was bang average at best and now he's a very good midfielder imo. Colback is bang average at best...

re: colback and england i was actually thinking during the villa game - in all honesty how far below henderson is colback as a player?

this is not to say i rate colback particularly highly btw

Absolutely miles behind at this stage. Henderson was bang average at best and now he's a very good midfielder imo. Colback is bang average at best...

He's just playing with better players and a better coach imho