Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He always stands out. He is always terrible. Every single match we have won with this guy in the team I have been thankful for, because he is one hell of a handicap.

Completely agree with your assessment of Colback, I've been saying the same since he signed. Just thought yesterday a lot of other people were just as crap.

Guest alijmitchell

Genuinely think that while most were shit, he was stand out shit because midfield is where games are won and lost. There was often a huge gap where he should have been, waiting to receive the ball and move it on quickly. Stepping towards the defence and receiving the ball to dither on it and release it back to them is not adequate. I hate the guy, he has been comfortably our worst and most cowardly player for years now.

He always stands out. He is always terrible. Every single match we have won with this guy in the team I have been thankful for, because he is one hell of a handicap.

Completely agree with your assessment of Colback, I've been saying the same since he signed. Just thought yesterday a lot of other people were just as crap.

Yes, I understand. Of course others were terrible, but please, let us never use that to in any way take away from the fact that this guy is incredibly awful at football.

I would go as far as to say that in all likelihood his awfulness adversely affects the majority of players on his team, especially as he is playing in central midfield, and has a major responsibility of putting people in good positions with his passing and being available for them with his movement. He stinks at both things.

Personally I thought he did a good job of letting Hayden try and play his usual role aswell of letting him fill Shelveys role aswell.

Yup

He was told to play deep, the lack of energy and urgency was poor from the whole team

Thought he'd found his level earlier on in the season. However, yesterday we actually needed a performance from him for the first time this season and he offered nothing. You could put him in the midfield of an underwhelming fifth tier side and I can't imagine he would noticeably improve them.

Did one good thing all game.  Did countless shit things in the same period of time.

gonna have to jog my memory here?

Move down the left flank and good cross.

ah, aye cross that goof diving header.

half a seasons work.

Poor yesterday. I'm really not a fan of Anita at CM but maybe play him.alongside Hayden on Friday which will allow Yedlin to come back in at right back hopefully helping out Ritchie.

With playing 2 dms, was surprised Yedlin didn't start