Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe today could be a blessing in disguise, Rafa most surely saw that Colback cost him the game today, he can't keep picking him now, and he has to push through with a purchase of another CM or we are not going to go up.

I've watched the incident back a few times now and the only conclusion I can come to is that he deliberately gave away that free kick.

He deliberately does the same thing in most matches to be fair.

Guest palnese

I've watched the incident back a few times now and the only conclusion I can come to is that he deliberately gave away that free kick.

Well, yeah? He stopped their striker from shooting. I think most midfielders would have taken a booking there.

He was awful today like. Hayden was pretty shit too.

hayden was doing his thing, made a few good saving tackles and interceptions, he's just not the type of player who can carry a sack of shit like colback or dictate play in an attacking sense

:thup:

He's certainly not playing the ball, it's like, better stop this guy before he scores, yet we have Anita right in front of him and Clark covering too, it's not like he's the last man defending against Diego Costa or someone !! Criminal, and it'll be obvious to a wise man like Rafa that Colback is the weak link and he's not the answer to cover for Shelvey, surely.

Braindead ginger cunt.

Completely out his depth in the Championship. I'll be completely baffled if Rafa continues with him in the squad.

I honestly think this lad would look lost and pathetic in league 2 or the conference he has absolutely no attributes a professional footballer needs to possess. The biggest fraud and imposter we have ever had on our books. to think he's picking up about 30k a week too its absolutely scandalous he's stealing a living

He was awful today like. Hayden was pretty s*** too.

hayden was doing his thing, made a few good saving tackles and interceptions, he's just not the type of player who can carry a sack of s*** like colback or dictate play in an attacking sense

Absolutely,

This is the most Hayden has ever played in a season and he's having to do the job of 2 centre mids when he plays with Colback because Colback is absolutely horrendous at everything

I am struggling to think of a regular 'top flight' midfielder that is as bad as this fuck?

Physically he is like a small child. He almost refuses to pass it forward, he gives away mindless, cheap fouls on a regular basis. He doesn't get many assists, he doesn't score, he can't tackle. He is the definition of a nothing player.

I know Rafa's hands are tied a bit with his options. But I can't believe Rafa has persisted with him for so long. Should be the first out the door if we manage to get promoted.