Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm in two minds about that foul. He had to make it because of how dismally limited he is, but also the team was in a spot of bother if he didn't.

I hate the c***.

I'll have to watch it back but to me the attack could have been dealt with pretty comfortably without the foul. It dragged the game into our penalty box with 30 seconds left.

I've never been so confident that a substitution is going to ruin my f***ing weekend.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm in two minds about that foul. He had to make it because of how dismally limited he is, but also the team was in a spot of bother if he didn't.

I hate the c***.

I'll have to watch it back but to me the attack could have been dealt with pretty comfortably without drawing the foul. It dragged the game into our penalty box with 30 seconds left.

I've never been so confident that a substitution is going to ruin my fucking weekend.

Exactly. With longer to go I'd have understood, but it was literally the last minute so they were obviously going to knock it into the box.

I thought it was a good foul to give away and still do. Our complete inability to defend the only dangerous set piece of the half has cost us. Leaving Wood free, no fucker within 5 yards of him, in the last minute 8 yards from goal? I'm looking at Lascelles tbh. Giving the free kick away is one thing, defending it like that was atrocious. Abysmal, utterly dismal.

Guest ElCid

It was a foul he needed to make, the goal was a long time after the free kick and we had ample chances to get the ball safe long before it ended up in the net.

He was not to blame, for once.

It was only a foul he needed to make because he was totally out of position and not up with the player why can't some on here not see that 😳😳. The goal wasn't ages after either and Leeds were in control of play as a direct result of play from that free kick. However the roles of Lascelles and Diame in the actual move for the goal were abysmal.

Guest neesy111

It was a foul he needed to make, the goal was a long time after the free kick and we had ample chances to get the ball safe long before it ended up in the net.

Agreed.

I thought the foul he gave away was pathetic, he'd only been on for minutes yet he still can't time a tackle in the last few minutes of a game.

Think you're wrong on this one. Broke the attack and took one for the team, watch how Diame goes outside for no reason and actually guides Leeds attck inside though.

Think you're wrong on this one. Broke the attack and took one for the team, watch how Diame goes outside for no reason and actually guides Leeds attck inside though.

If he had the slightest thing about him he would have broke the attack with a clean tackle, he's a shocking footballer.

Absolute pathetic bottling turncoat cunt. The argument for giving a foul away is totally ridiculous given the fact he shouldn't have been caught the wrong side in the first place. Looking forward to the day he leaves the club in the same way I did with Pardew. Absolutely detest this waste of spunk.

If he had the slightest thing about him he would have broke the attack with a clean tackle, he's a shocking footballer.

He is but on this occasion he couldn't. No way could he have made it. I think your Colback geps have you there.

Guest neesy111

I thought the foul he gave away was pathetic, he'd only been on for minutes yet he still can't time a tackle in the last few minutes of a game.

Clueless.

I hate the little cunt but agree with this.

A huge defensive error cost us tonight (again).

Guest ElCid

He is but on this occasion he couldn't. No way could he have made it. I think your Colback geps have you there.

Still doesn't make over the fact that he was out of position and lost his man resulting in him making the foul. If Hayden had still been on the field that wouldn't have happened