Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the tackle for the foul in any highlights online or anything? Blaming him for a stupid foul is fair enough if it was stupid but the goal was ages after that so don't see how you could blame him for that

3v1 at that point, all he'd have known was "stop the break". Where we were watchi g live even we thought it was the right choice. Have you been in to Diame thread to slag off his part in this and Lascalles ?

It wouldn't have been 3 v 1 for long as Yedlin had made up half of the ground that he was behind play from when Roofe and Colback first met on the pitch, he was way past them when Roofe was going down.  It was a pathetic tackle that didn't have to be made and one that only Colback is likely to make.  Watch it again and rewind to before the tackle and look at where Yedlin was, pause it again when Roofe goes down and look at Yedlin again.

At that point in the game and wide open space which there was, he has to, I'd also say had Shelvey done that tackle you'd not be on like this.

Guest neesy111

Is the tackle for the foul in any highlights online or anything? Blaming him for a stupid foul is fair enough if it was stupid but the goal was ages after that so don't see how you could blame him for that

It's not on the SkySports highlights I've just watched online, but there was some play from the FK before the ball goes in for the goal.  It's the defending for the goal that I'm truly pissed off at, it's dreadful especially from Lascelles who is in no mans land.

Their goal doesn't even come direct from the FK, so blaming colback for it is even more pathetic.

I'm not blaming him for the goal, I'm blaming him for giving away a pointless free-kick which did lead to the goal, the fault for the goal goes to Lascelles.

Guest neesy111

Their goal doesn't even come direct from the FK, so blaming colback for it is even more pathetic.

I'm not blaming him for the goal, I'm blaming him for giving away a pointless free-kick which did lead to the goal, the fault for the goal goes to Lascelles.

They were on a counterattack at the time.

Tackle had to be made I thought when it was happening, the majority of the crowd thought so too.

The failure to push out after the ball from the free kick and to track Wood making the run were the mistakes where you start pointing the finger for the goal.

In saying this, when Colback came on we went from winning every ball in midfield to losing every ball.

At that point in the game and wide open space which there was, he has to, I'd also say had Shelvey done that tackle you'd not be on like this.

Sorry, he doesn't have to, he chose to like he regularly does.  As for if it was Shelvey, I don't know what I would have said because it wasn't him.

and Diame.

In saying this, when Colback came on we went from winning every ball in midfield to losing every ball.

This it about right, argue semantics over the timing of the free kick all you like but Colback's presence puts us on the back foot in every game and every situation. He's got the anti Midas touch, everything he touches turns to shit. Should never play again.

You just know he was buzzing off his tits when he got to make that lunge and give away a free and get a yellow. Felt like a wiley pro who was taking one for the team.

Useless cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of Championship experience now and would be a stellar addition for a team looking to bounce back up next year. Lets be nice to our neighbours and give them a helping hand. I'm sure they're desperate to have him back, the legend that he is for them.