Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Class again today. Very composed in possession and gets his foot in. Massive improvement on Tiote and that's why I think Tiote will go.

Cashley will be pleased.

Aye played well. 

Guest palnese

Worked very well from box-to-box and passed it around nicely. Not very creative, but still showed a decent range of passing.

I've no problem with him starting in our midfield atm.

Hodgson was there today...  :lol:

I thought he was very composed in possession, he constantly offered himself and helped our (largely feeble) attacks with some nice one-twos and forward runs. I really like the look of him tbh.

Thought the game passed him by today.

Today was the performance I was expecting when he signed if I'm honest. Anything other than mediocre is a bonus, he was good against City however.

Thought the game passed him by today.

100% should be nowhere near our centre midfield - him and Anita offer totally 0 creativity.

Guest firetotheworks

Completely ordinary, nothing special, even when he plays well he still plays well as the sort of player that I just don't like and will probably never like.

Completely ordinary, nothing special, even when he plays well he still plays well as the sort of player that I just don't like and will probably never like.

Agree and until that useless cunt has gone, you can put you're money on that he will be first choice, should be nowhere near this club as apart from total lack of ability the things he did in the last two seasons were a total disgrace from a supposed Newcastle fan - like fuck is he!!!!