Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

It would be great seeing him play to his potential, but it certainly wouldn't be great when his fanboys bump up this thread everytime he does.

Big if

He hasnt played regularly for 1½ years and is pushing 31. Reckon he'll be shite and on the bench a lot personally

It would be great seeing him play to his potential, but it certainly wouldn't be great when his fanboys bump up this thread everytime he does.

What's wrong with showing recognition to someone who entertains you? weird thing to complain about tbh.

He's certainly is a rare breed, yes. But I'm pissed off at at throwing his NUFC career away. (He's to blame as much as Pardew)

What's wrong with showing recognition to someone who entertains you? weird thing to complain about tbh.

He's certainly is a rare breed, yes. But I'm pissed off at at throwing his NUFC career away. (He's to blame as much as Pardew)

100% wrong :lol:

Much as I loved him when he was here, I'm not sure his replacing Mahrez will turn out too well. He'll end up being compared unfavourably even if he's probably as good a replacement as they could get.

100% wrong :lol:

Errrrmmm.....

....nah.

:aww:

• 4 weeks later...