Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

• 5 months later...
12 minutes ago, TRon said:

Not going to pretend he didn't have his drawbacks, but very few players have that sort of God-given ability. You would go to a match just to watch him tbh.

Said it before but if he had the work ethic of a Messi or Ronaldo he’d have been right up there. Maybe not on their level, but the next level down for sure (Benzema, Iniesta, Salah etc.)

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Said it before but if he had the work ethic of a Messi or Ronaldo he’d have been right up there. Maybe not on their level, but the next level down for sure (Benzema, Iniesta, Salah etc.)

I hestitate to mention him in the same breath as Messi, but he did possess that level of skill and vision. I mean the guy wasn't just a dribbler, he could hold off defenders and had a hell of a shot on him as well. A bit of a less selfish streak and he'd be a world beater most days of the week.

22 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Think I've asked this before, but does anyone have the drawing of Ben Arfa someone on here sent in to a TV show saying it was by one of his kids? :lol:

It was on the Danny Baker and Danny Kelly show on BT sport by a user called Jack Flash

Not sure if he or the picture is still around but it was good stuff

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

It was on the Danny Baker and Danny Kelly show on BT sport by a user called Jack Flash

Not sure if he or the picture is still around but it was good stuff

Proud day for the forum