Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

The more mud and shit that's slung the better. Get people to actually look at the situation in depth and analyse a few things.

We know he's full of shit and lies constantly but if the pressure was really applied and his quotes examined and checked then it would show him up for the lying, spineless little fucking cretin he is. Bring it on, hope Ben Arfa and his lawyers cause fucking ructions, we need the spotlight on us, we need the attention to be applied to the regime to hit a few nerves.

Has anybody seen how Skirge has reacted on twitter?  :lol: Sned and somebody else is having a bit of a go at him.

It's embarrassing. He was trying to shoot for Cisse's goal against Palace apparently. :facepalm:

someone give us a link god damn it. no idea how to search for stuff on twitter.

:thup: He's batshit crazy.

Has anybody seen how Skirge has reacted on twitter?  :lol: Sned and somebody else is having a bit of a go at him.

It's embarrassing. He was trying to shoot for Cisse's goal against Palace apparently. :facepalm:

Skirge's gone down in my estimation. Not even Marley can save him now.

Skirge's gone down in my estimation. Not even Marley can save him now.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/article-1303386931128-0bb8e23000000578-914302_636x377.jpg

It's such a symbolic clash as well. The player who still talks about winning Ballon d'Or, said we could win the league last season and always looks to dribble past everyone and score the perfect goal - against the defeatist wankers who aim for eight.

Howay Hatem.

Well im not excusing Pardew.  HBA does have a long history of falling out with every manager he's been managed under.

yep. somethings happened clearly but as to what and who's responsible :dontknow: the easy and lazy thing is to just presume Pardew but with HBA's track record on this sort of thing who the hell knows

Well im not excusing Pardew.  HBA does have a long history of falling out with every manager he's been managed under.

Good point and we all know Pardew has an unblemished record when working with technical players.

yep. somethings happened clearly but as to what and who's responsible :dontknow: the easy and lazy thing is to just presume Pardew but with HBA's track record on this sort of thing who the hell knows

Use your eyes FFS and work out what has happened.

While that may be true, it matters not the motivation of it. If it drives this c*** out of nufc then it's worth it. I don't personally pin this on Hatem, but even if I did I'd still be glad he's doing this. Pardew is the problem, not Hatem

I agree. 

"Why can we not say we could be champions? Anything is possible. We can challenge for it. We have good players, a good stadium and great supporters. We have to have confidence. I believe we can do what I say." - Hatem Ben Arfa

"I do think clubs are thinking twice about Europe. The Europa League is a massive problem to Premier League teams, Swansea and Tottenham are both feeling that like we did last season." -  Alan Pardew

"Why can we not say we could be champions? Anything is possible. We can challenge for it. We have good players, a good stadium and great supporters. We have to have confidence. I believe we can do what I say." - Hatem Ben Arfa

"I do think clubs are thinking twice about Europe. The Europa League is a massive problem to Premier League teams, Swansea and Tottenham are both feeling that like we did last season." -  Alan Pardew

'People will think I’m crazy, but I still dream of winning the Ballon d’Or. I’m sure it’s still possible. In 20 or 30 years, I want my name to be mentioned alongside those of Platini, Zidane, Pele or Maradona.' - HBA

“I don’t care if we finish one from bottom, I really don’t. If we can get over the line, our fans know that we have a good group of players,” - Pardle

"I don't really care if Arsenal win 4-0 (next Sunday)if I'm honest, I'm sure Spurs will - but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves." - Pardle

'People will think I’m crazy, but I still dream of winning the Ballon d’Or. I’m sure it’s still possible. In 20 or 30 years, I want my name to be mentioned alongside those of Platini, Zidane, Pele or Maradona.' - HBA

“I don’t care if we finish one from bottom, I really don’t. If we can get over the line, our fans know that we have a good group of players,” - Pardle

:lol:

:lol:

:lol: So it's okay to finish one spot above relegation because we've got good players?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/001/031/736/jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif?1377793573