Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I don't think the club have treated Jonas very well either - all because they don't want to honour a contract they agreed in the first place.

Whether he can still do a job for us or not, he has always been an excellent professional for the club.

When did that happen?

Isn't it the appearances thing, one more or something and he gets an automatic new contract. Something along those lines i think.

I don't think the club have treated Jonas very well either - all because they don't want to honour a contract they agreed in the first place.

Whether he can still do a job for us or not, he has always been an excellent professional for the club.

When did that happen?

I think Jonas gets another year on his contract if he plays a few more games for us.

He'll repeat the same mistakes he always has and we'll finish more or less in the same position because of some talent being able to help us stumble along. He'll not change anything up beyond reactionary decisions because he lacks the capacity to reflect and progress and Ashley will be happy with that. Pardew is the key to it all; a manager happy enough to rub shoulders with the big boys and grin and play sycophant but not good enough to progress you beyond where we're already at. Nowts changed bar the faces and the fact that it's not just HBA frozen out doesn't seem to matter; in some ways he's helping them fulfil their desired prophecy because he's so high profile.

Jonas got first team football 2 years longer than it was worth even having him on the bench. The club have been far too kind to him.

Jonas got first team football 2 years longer than it was worth even having him on the bench. The club have been far too kind to him.

Tbf the odd game when he was forced into a central role, he was much less useless. Hasn't been able to beat a man since Keegan left though.

Gutted by all of this tbh. Probably still the most talented player on our books. He so desperately needs the SBR arm around the shoulder and some loving from our coaching staff.

He is anothor ruined by Pardews heinous and by now legendary "man management" skills. He obviously hasn't helped himself either at times. Aligning himself with fans and pandering to them will only last so long too. If he really values the fans and the club he will get his head down or move on. That being said I think its far too late and for all we know he has done this multiple times with Pardew still treating him with contempt. Hard to tell without real inside information. If we are to believe the noises coming out of the club and its not just PR spin, Ben Arfa is unpopular with the playing staff too. That tells its own story if so.

Feels like the Bellamy/Souness debacle all over again.

Tbf the odd game when he was forced into a central role, he was much less useless. Hasn't been able to beat a man since Keegan left though.

After losing his pace Jonas was best suited moving to the middle. Still think he could have done a job for us there tbh. We will never know. He was absolutely a Pardew favourite, couldn't get him out of the team when he was playing badly. Then dropped.

That first touch against Stoke :( I hope he plays for us again but for his sake he should get out and play for a club with a proper manager and enjoy himself. Not right that his talent should be wasted.

Guest bimpy474

Same thing they did with Barton pretty much wasn't it?

And Hatem has done far less than Barton ever did. Kind of reminds me of Gullit's treatment of Rob Lee.

And Hatem has done far less than Barton ever did. Kind of reminds me of Gullit's treatment of Rob Lee.

We can only hope it's exactly the same scenario, I said this was happening a couple of days ago, it's gone too far now, this is rediculous.

http://footballrepublic.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Rob-Elliott-Ireland.jpg

Reckon he's the correct weight for a pro footballer?

To be fair he saves weight by having a hole where a brain should be

Guest bimpy474

We can only hope it's exactly the same scenario, I said this was happening a couple of days ago, it's gone too far now, this is rediculous.

O0

Guest bimpy474

When we're down the to bones, and we *have* to play them, how the fuck is Pardhole going to motivate them?

That's the folly of being a thick as pigshit manager.

http://footballrepublic.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Rob-Elliott-Ireland.jpg

Reckon he's the correct weight for a pro footballer?

The fucking state of that, man. Fat useless bastard.

When we're down the to bones, and we *have* to play them, how the fuck is Pardhole going to motivate them?

He'll just have to play the kids and slag them off in the press after the match instead.

Its weird because they could easily find a club for him. I bet alot of managers would take a punt on him. Seems to me theyve said they want him gone and hes refused in the hope pardew is sacked which will hopefully be the case. If Hatem doesn't leave this window I am fairly sure well see him in the side by the end of the season barring another bit of long term sheer luck from the king.