Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

When all of the DJs from your generation move to Radio 2 and they're playing the bangers from not even 10 years ago. They had Disclosure on the other day man, ridiculous. 

When you can hear the old man in their voices, man. :lol: Fucking hell.

27 minutes ago, TRon said:

It sounds better than the reality tbf, I mean he's 34 and he's already retired once if I'm not mistaken. So life would probably mean 6 more games here, then off to the Bahamas for a couple of months before he decided to pop up somewhere in France again. 

Bet we'd win those 6 games though! 

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Even if we didn't you'd get at least one bit of magic which you'd be buzzing about for years later. 

Still thinking about how he controlled that Tiote pass.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Still thinking about how he controlled that Tiote pass.

I barely went to any games when Pardew was here, I took my nephew to two, in one he went on a run from the halfway line beating about 5 players before planting it in the net to win it with about 10 mins to go. In the other he destroyed Stoke (admittedly with 9 men) and as far as my nephew was concerned he literally walked on water. And he isn't even a Newcastle supporter, he was brought up in Scotland. 

25 minutes ago, TRon said:

I barely went to any games when Pardew was here, I took my nephew to two, in one he went on a run from the halfway line beating about 5 players before planting it in the net to win it with about 10 mins to go. In the other he destroyed Stoke (admittedly with 9 men) and as far as my nephew was concerned he literally walked on water. And he isn't even a Newcastle supporter, he was brought up in Scotland. 

Your nephew knows his football.