Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

This thread is now a Hatem Ben Arfa party. It was bad enough having to argue with you PFM Brexit voting whiskey-nosed simpletons when he was an NUFC player. Now that there's no danger of missing your weekly dose of Ryan Taylor or Gabriel Obertan because Hatem is all up in your red face with his silky skills, just keep out and let us get on with circle-jerking over him?

Edited by Dr Venkman

2 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

I won't I've got my blue passport I'm happy as a thick slice of bacon with pineapple

Glad to hear it mate.

Just sat here watching a Jim Davidson DVD and reading your posts, great way to spend a Saturday!

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

The blue pop smells strong in this one.

So you are saying there were no calls for bobby to go? Go into the archives mate. Finishing 5th was considered an abomination

Edited by ozzrahog

8 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

So you are saying there were no calls for bobby to go? Go into the archives mate. Finishing 5th was considered an abomination

Put things into context, that squad at that time, 5th was poor and he was coming towards the end. 2 away wins all season for a team that pushed for the title for 2/3s each of the previous two seasons. That season we were competing with Charlton & Aston Villa for large parts and a Liverpool team who were trying as hard as us to not finish 4th.

Little things like flogging Solano for £1.5m and allowing Lua-Lua to play against us didn’t help him.

Anyway, not the thread.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

4 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

I consider your posts an abomination.

I consider you an abomination. Are you saying only fat fred wanted bobby out and the fans were outraged?

Edited by ozzrahog

HBA is basically Messi level, easily too. He’s probably the most naturally gifted, technical, expressive, genuine two footed, full of flair and skill and tricks and amazing creative brilliance I’ve ever seen for NUFC live more than several times with my own eyes ever. He was a wizard!

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

HBA is basically Messi level, easily too. He’s probably the most naturally gifted, technical, expressive, genuine two footed, full of flair and skill and tricks and amazing creative brilliance I’ve ever seen for NUFC live more than several times with my own eyes ever. He was a wizard!

:lol:

I’d do anything to see this beautiful bastard back at our club for a season long goodbye next year. Don’t care if it doesn’t make business sense to sign him and we’d get a load of shit for it, he’s exactly the type of person I want at my club.