Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

It's just been shared by the Sport Bible so more exposure and hopefully other fans will stop believing the Pardew propaganda shit about him!

Pardew is an utter, utter, utter cunt for his treatment of Hatem! Fucking wanker!

He loved it here as well. Fucking tragedy man, absolute fucking tragedy.

He really did. The sight of him waving to the crowd while he was being carried off with his leg being held together by a sock will remain etched in my memory for all time.

Quotes from pardew today 'If I can deal with Ben Arfa, I can get adebayour playing again'.

What a c***.

He better f***ing not of said that like :lol:

Sound. Well am away round Pards house to stick that GIF of HBA on the inside of his eyelids so he NEVER forgets.

A point behind second ffs. :lol: And us daft cunts are rooting round in the bins behind White Hart Lane to try and stay up.

You couldn't make this shit up. 

Bruce keeps getting appointments and Pardew is heralded as some kind of fucking genius for finishing 5th one time. Obviously, Ben Arfa was the problem.

:lol: :lol: fucking hell man that quote. He's a world class wind up merchant. Knows exactly what he's doing there.

As for the "no end product" mongs, they're wrong, pretty much factually as well. They watch a sport called football but they don't actually know what it is they're watching, they just see lads kicking a ball about and maybe have a read of the Sun's back pages. They need to be seen to have an opinion though so upon seeing that clip, and noting that he didn't lash one into the roof of the net, settled on that. Kind of lad's who'll kick start a sports conversation with "how good is that Messi lad though!?" and "isn't Vardy doing well this season!"

They're the football fan equivalent of me in the old Movie Club thread. I've never seen 12 Angry Men, I refused to watch it but I'll argue to this day, pigheadedly, that it's complete and utter shit.

Sent my brother a link to that video on Facebook.

Response was as follows.

"Bit of a loon tho aswell always had the skills tho wasted"

:anguish:

Called him a fat retard and logged off immediately.