Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

After the match he criticized the playing style of Angers because they defended all the match like they did all this season, he said he can't understand how someone can enjoy playing like this, football is a game, it's all about having fun. They have good players but they don't want to play. This is grave.  :lol:

Poor kid, this must have reminded him his time under Pardew's management.

Fucking hell man I just can't fucking bear watching this shit, these constant reminders of what we lost. I can't even think of an adequate comparison to the feelings here but what makes it worse is the thick fucking wankers who come out with shit like "no end product"/"never tracks back"/"only performs in 1 in 10 games". The same stupid cunts who believe bringing Pardew back would improve our fortunes, the fickle imbeciles that despite helping drive him out because they became aware of what a fraud he was form their opinion from the media and again happily swallow the utter shite that comes out of his mouth. I fucking detest that cunt to the pit of my soul for taking away the ONLY thing that had ever made NUFC fun and bearable in the Ashley era. I cannot wait for the wheels to fall off next season and for him to be shown up, or better yet the wheels on his car to fall off when he's driving in the slow lane of the M1 about to take a turn off and have a massive fucking B&M bargains HGV smash into the back of his motor and ram him clean into the barrier.

Wish twitter and facebook weren't blocked here :(

My dad was one of the ones who fell for the 'doesn't work hard enough' bollocks so I take great pleasure in emailing him gifs and clips of HBA doing outrageous things.  Got some more ammo for this week anyway :D

Quotes from pardew today 'If I can deal with Ben Arfa, I can get adebayour playing again'.

What a c***.

He better fucking not of said that like :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/YSHuppR.gif

Guest firetotheworks

Sent my brother a link to that video on Facebook.

Response was as follows.

"Bit of a loon tho aswell always had the skills tho wasted"

:anguish:

Called him a fat retard and logged off immediately.

Would have been the perfect moment to use my word. 'Rotard'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alan-pardew-if-can-deal-7187598

Alan Pardew: 'If I can deal with Hatem Ben Arfa, I can get Emmanuel Adebayor playing again'

Why do no journalists pull him up on the absolute s**** he talks? Man is an absolute joke :lol:

The ironic thing is that it was not Pardew who managed Ben Arfa but Cabaye.  He was the one who would have a word with him when needed and constantly urged Pardew to find a place for him in the team.  No surprise thing deteriorated very quickly once Cabaye left.

Gonna take a shot every time Ben Arfa makes something amazing now.

Ah fuck it, I'm just gonna get it all down at once and be done with it.

http://p.fod4.com/upload/aff3567c9abaad4b798a350dc1e1b1a3/Zm2XlXFSJKy7BWMayDc2_Beer%20Kramer.gif