Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Does that still get an airing at the matches at all (when there were crowds obviously)?

Nope and it probably never will.

Bit background on this.

I printed out a fake e-mail from NUFC/security to say that the banner was fine to display and also created a fake fire safety certificate.  Me and Santoon Snuck through the kitchen in the main stand into the VIP bit you can see there.  After the head of security was there and said well played but won't ever happen again.

FcSk8fw.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I do like how the Chronicle have managed to make up their own rumour after seeking out someone who worked as Ben Arfa’s translator for 12 months :lol:

Fantastic.

Up next: “Rondon’s previous gardener tells us why he might rejoin Newcastle”.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I do like how the Chronicle have managed to make up their own rumour after seeking out someone who worked as Ben Arfa’s translator for 12 months :lol:

Fantastic.

Up next: “Rondon’s previous gardener tells us why he might rejoin Newcastle”.

He's worked with Bruce before as well remember. :lol:

For manager Steve Bruce and Ben Arfa's teammates, it all came to a head when Hull took on Manchester United with the French midfielder starting in midfield.

"The manager took Hatem off after about 35, 40 minutes," Meyler explained, "and at half-time he got the stats that Allan McGregor who was in goals for us had run more than Hatem Ben Arfa in the first-half.

"I remember Steve Bruce blew a gasket and went off at him, but Hatem just sat there laughing at him."

https://www.otbsports.com/soccer/meyler-ben-arfa-hull-1167943 Hates Bruce :lol:

Would have him back in a heartbeat if by some miracle everything changed for the better this summer. I assume he's well on his way down at this point but the point is to feel and enjoy the people who are associated with your club. I'd enjoy Hatem. 

• 6 months later...