Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Ben Arfa's claim that he put on 1.5 Kg of muscle and not fat will have quickly and easily been checked by the medical team.

Then the club fine will stand and will probably be made public knowledge soon enough.

Guest bimpy474

There's a story that Hatem turned down a new contract on less money and since then he's been treated like we've seen, the club and Pardew bullshitting in other words. I'm still of the opinion he's not unfit and the club are doing what they always do when they want their own way.

Ben Arfa's claim that he put on 1.5 Kg of muscle and not fat will have quickly and easily been checked by the medical team.

Then the club fine will stand and will probably be made public knowledge soon enough.

If he is fined I doubt we'll hear about it from the club. Probably because making an official comment about a player being a problem doesn't help the club sell them.

Guest bimpy474

There's a story that Hatem turned down a new contract on less money and since then he's been treated like we've seen, the club and Pardew bullshitting in other words. I'm still of the opinion he's not unfit and the club are doing what they always do when they want their own way.

:thup: It's a strategy without a doubt. hence why he did the interview at the end of last season. Pardew is a weasel and wont have the balls to conduct himself properly

I think the club and Pardew have shown how spiteful they can be, and Hatem and Marv have been treated disgracefully because of it. But imo Bigi is the one who has been treated even worse as a young lad, he hasn't done anything wrong yet Pardew is just ignoring the kid.

Don't see why it's so hard for some to accept the perhaps hatem has come back overweight or unfit or whatever. That isn't the problem, pardew keeping him out of the squad for New Zealand and generally excluding him is.

Guest bimpy474

Don't see why it's so hard for some to accept the perhaps hatem has come back overweight or unfit or whatever. That isn't the problem, pardew keeping him out of the squad for New Zealand and generally excluding him is.

Why is it so easy to accept the club line, a club that has been vindicitve and lied so often, a manager who lies every time he opens his mouth are not lying and trying to make Hatem out to be terrible and the situation much worse than it is. Because he won't sign a new contract on less money ?

I just know who i believe as it stands on past experience, Hatem has many faults, he is able to play, he would play, he isn't be allowed to by Pardew and the club.

I'm amazed that some people are dwelling on the possibility that Ben Arfa may or may not have come back over weight.  Even if he has, it's no reason to strip him of a squad number, stick him with the reserves and not take him to New Zealand, along with Marveuax who seems to have done everything right.  Pardew and the club are making it look as if the player has caused his own disciplinary problems through being over weight because that's what they do, it's bullshit and it shouldn't be swallowed.

I'm amazed that some people are dwelling on the possibility that Ben Arfa may or may not have come back over weight.  Even if he has, it's no reason to strip him of a squad number, stick him with the reserves and not take him to New Zealand, along with Marveuax who seems to have done everything right.  Pardew and the club are making it look as if the player has caused his own disciplinary problems through being over weight because that's what they do, it's bullshit and it shouldn't be swallowed.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

I still staggered anyone believes anything the club says or leaks to the press about any of our players. This club with this owner and manager would set up their own kin if it got them off the hook for something, they are pure rotten to the core scum.

Guest hobshobs

Exactly. HTM fought back from a double leg break and showed he was focussed. Then he's treated like Cisse and others because it's the Pardew way or no way. Today we're told that a fee of £8 million for Remy has been agreed with Liverpool. So either we won't stretch to £8 million for a guy who has proven he can still score goals under this managers non-sensical tactics or Remy simply doesn't believe in how we are setup, organised, whatever you want to call it. Just another to add to the list - Remy, Colo, HTM, Marveaux......

Guest bimpy474

Exactly. HTM fought back from a double leg break and showed he was focussed. Then he's treated like Cisse and others because it's the Pardew way or no way. Today we're told that a fee of £8 million for Remy has been agreed with Liverpool. So either we won't stretch to £8 million for a guy who has proven he can still score goals under this managers non-sensical tactics or Remy simply doesn't believe in how we are setup, organised, whatever you want to call it. Just another to add to the list - Remy, Colo, HTM, Marveaux......

Just on the fee, if you believe the info, Liverpool are allowed to get him for £8m as they finished in the top 4, 5th and 6th would have to pay £11m. And everyone else (us) would have to pay £15m. Probably why we're not in the chase.

Just on the fee, if you believe the info, Liverpool are allowed to get him for £8m as they finished in the top 4, 5th and 6th would have to pay £11m. And everyone else (us) would have to pay £15m. Probably why we're not in the chase.

that and from day one he clearly didn't give a rats ass about playing for us, always a means to an end

Guest bimpy474

that and from day one he clearly didn't give a rats ass about playing for us, always a means to an end

Aye, never thought his heart was in it for us, going to Q.P.R in the first place said it all.

:thup: It's a strategy without a doubt. hence why he did the interview at the end of last season. Pardew is a weasel and wont have the balls to conduct himself properly

and that imo was the final nail in his NUFC career, since then I've been of the opinion that regardless of if Pardew is sacked or not HBA is done here probably best for all parties that he moves on, he's not going to get a look in under pardew and the higher ups don't seem to disagree with that opinion. 

Guest bimpy474

Don't get how one professional and their ineptitude is a result of difficult circumstances yet issues with another are a result of his poor attitude and approach. One is given far more leeway than the other.

Are implying Hatem/Remy type thing, with Remy it was the taking more money from Q.P.R and in interviews while playing for us that he wanted to play for a Champions League team, hence his heart wasn't really here.

Completely different situation to Hatem.

and that imo was the final nail in his NUFC career, since then I've been of the opinion that regardless of if Pardew is sacked or not HBA is done here probably best for all parties that he moves on, he's not going to get a look in under pardew and the higher ups don't seem to disagree with that opinion. 

Why would the higher ups disagree with Pardew when he accommodates their low risk profit strategy no questions asked? It's hardly an endorsement of Pardew's judgement, just a case of showing their puppet some token support.

I don't think the club have treated Jonas very well either - all because they don't want to honour a contract they agreed in the first place.

Whether he can still do a job for us or not, he has always been an excellent professional for the club.

Guest bimpy474

No more the pardew/hatem comparison bimpy I was getting at although you apply to many of the inferior players picked ahead of him technically.

Not sure i understand that sentence exactly, or i'm just reading it wrong :)

I don't have a problem with Loic not signing for us though, the fact his heart wasn't in really moving and eventually staying with us isn't a criticism of him.

I am just taking the stance that Hatem, Marv and Bigi as well to lesser extents have been treated disgustingly. And i don't believe Hatem is unfit, not in the way the club is leading everyone to believe.

I'm not referring to Remy at all, more that pardew, lacking professionally in so many areas in a more pivotal role; has far more leeway with many fans. Both cite being put under difficult circumstances yet in the eyes of many pardew is less culpable despite running the pigging team. Madness. Completely agree with your sentiment btw.

Guest bimpy474

I'm not referring to Remy at all, more that pardew, lacking professionally in so many areas in a more pivotal role; has far more leeway with many fans. Both cite being put under difficult circumstances yet in the eyes of many pardew is less culpable despite running the pigging team. Madness. Completely agree with your sentiment btw.

Ah right i see what you mean now  O0

I always baffled by Pardew getting sympathy, when you look at him closely over the years even before he joined us. He's a throughly unlikable nasty piece of work, 'The King', blaming youngsters, Hatem/Marv/Bigi, Headbutt, 'old cunt', slagging off the area. Even if you put stuff like that aside, his teams playing boring not very good defensive football, and that's what matters most, he's a poor football manager.

But i'm in ridiculous situation of hoping we do well this season, but he doesn't. Which can't really happen can it.

I don't think the club have treated Jonas very well either - all because they don't want to honour a contract they agreed in the first place.

Whether he can still do a job for us or not, he has always been an excellent professional for the club.

When did that happen?