Fans Forum Minutes - Spoiler: Same old s***

Guest ManDoon

Shit, I've just read back the last few pages. Fuck me, the club seriously is dead. Anyone who buys a ticket next season is a fucking daft cunt, no two ways about it. If you are tied in just cancel, let the cunts try and take you to court. They want to treat the club like a business then business rules apply, they aren't providing the service expected, and therefore you won't stay in the contract.

Really depressing thought but I may never set foot in sjp again.

They won't. When I binned ours I was told, and I quote, "if you just cancel the Direct Debit then there's nothing we can do about it".

Just 2 or 3 clicks and it was done. No email to confirm it, just cancel DD and that was that. Best thing I've ever done in hindsight. Not heard a peep from them and don't want to tbh, the club is dead. 

CF: "Do the club not think it is worth a cup run next season?"

The board outlined research into Premier League clubs in relation to domestic cup competitions in the last five years, with Swansea City the only club outside the traditional top six to win a domestic cup and not be relegated in the same season (Birmingham and Wigan Athletic were both relegated). Independent research into the cost of relegation over the past ten years showed there is a 50% chance of not gaining promotion back to the top flight and a 30% chance of being relegated to League One or further. In addition, if clubs do return to the Premier League, it takes four years on average.

GG: "If the club finished higher in the Premier League, would they aim for a cup?"

At this moment in time, the club's priority is the Premier League.

Can someone list the number of clubs relegated that didn't win a cup. Ashley cronies think this an acceptable answer, FUCKING HELL!

Shit, I've just read back the last few pages. Fuck me, the club seriously is dead. Anyone who buys a ticket next season is a fucking daft cunt, no two ways about it. If you are tied in just cancel, let the cunts try and take you to court. They want to treat the club like a business then business rules apply, they aren't providing the service expected, and therefore you won't stay in the contract.

Really depressing thought but I may never set foot in sjp again.

They won't. When I binned ours I was told, and I quote, "if you just cancel the Direct Debit then there's nothing we can do about it".

Just 2 or 3 clicks and it was done. No email to confirm it, just cancel DD and that was that. Best thing I've ever done in hindsight. Not heard a peep from them and don't want to tbh, the club is dead.

This should be broadcast from the rooftops as all I ever hear is I'm tied in etc...

My son was 2 in March, I moved further up North to be in travelling range of buying a season ticket about 5 years ago. Now we're going to get tickets to Barnsley instead in a couple of years.

My in-laws find it hilarious to ask my lad (nearly 5) who he supports..."Manchester". Not city or united, no suffix, just 'Manchester'.

And f*ck it, who am I to argue? Let him dream (until I forcibly crush those dreams with a NUFC shaped guilt-hammer in a few years).

I can't actively follow/support this soulless shell any more. "Pound for pound" we're in a positive for transfer expenditure ffs, does that mean we can't compete with anyone in the league now?? Scraping the European bargain bucket for the players marked down with whoops stickers? We built a Pardew team for £5m net spend, we can't compete with the"traditional" top 15 but Premier league survival is our aim so job done.

On that note it's blatantly clear the only way Pardew will ever be canned is if we're relegated, not flirting with, not rooted to the bottom of the table, not even another near miss. Actual loss of our Premiership attendance and even then I'd imagine he'd get first crack at bringing us back up.

It's gone too far now, the public backing of Pardew and the reaffirmation of the lack of any progress and/or ambition tells you all you need to know. Newcastle United merely exists, a soulless, lifeless, driftwood of a club that holds nothing but disdain for the toon faithful that has forever been it's lifeblood. NUFC is dead and in its place resides SDFC poisoning everything around it. Sad, hurtful but true.

No surprise there really.

I say fuck supporting the team and the regime, because one feeds the other. Follow from a distance, and don't line that fat slimy cunts pockets anymore.

The blind sheep need to wake the fuck up!

I seriously don't know how I can actively support us from now on tbh.....

Same, genuinely don't think I'll support us next season. If it takes another relegation or two to get rid of these utter fucking cunts, then so be it. Anything, fucking anything, to get rid of them ASAP. I love NUFC, fucking love it, but Sports Direct United can get to fuck.

"slightly disconcerting"? It's fucking shameful.

Timid little mice too scared to have a proper pop.

Winter's a southerner though, he has no reason to be anything more than slightly disconcerted. He has a soft spot for us though. I still remember the write up he wrote on the day we went head to head with Man U for the Premier title under Keegan. It was an electrifying piece. That seems like a century ago.

I'm done like. This isn't the club I fell in love with as a kid. Even when we've been shit there's always been hope about the next season, the next manager, the next top player, the next European adventure, the next glimpse of Wembley we could have. There is no hope any more, no dreams. Without hope and dreams, I am distressed to admit that this club means little more to me than any other.

No more of my money, no more of my emotion, no more of my worry and no more of my energy will be wasted on NUFC. It's dead.

I'm done like. This isn't the club I fell in love with as a kid. Even when we've been shit there's always been hope about the next season, the next manager, the next top player, the next European adventure, the next glimpse of Wembley we could have. There is no hope any more, no dreams. Without hope and dreams, I am distressed to admit that this club means little more to me than any other.

No more of my money, no more of my emotion, no more of my worry and no more of my energy will be wasted on NUFC. It's dead.

:(

Guest neesy111

:sadnod:

Yep.

Went out and put a load of golf gear on my credit card and I'm seriously taking that up in the place of this fucking sham. I'll not spend a single penny nor spend a single second worrying about what becomes of the club until those 2 fucking pricks are gone. Completely detached from it, fuck them/it.

I still care and support the team, but I do it on my own terms (from afar) I'll continue to watch on TV, but more than likely it'll just be Radio Newcastle on in the background on a matchday, if we aren't on Sky.  I wish I lived a bit closer to Blyth, as I'd head there, but being a one car family - not really an option on a Saturday. And going to watch 'The Heed ain't an option either, being a Blyth sympathizer!

Not being there on a matchday is hard at first - it's now 7 years since I packed in my season ticket - but it can be done. Also remember that Ashley won't be there forever. We can only hope that he fucks off before the club is damaged beyond repair.

Just want to make one point very clear: We're not dead. We're in a coma or in cryo-sleep or whatever, but as soon as these fucks leaves us, we'll all be there. We're bigger than these utter cunts.

Just want to make one point very clear: We're not dead. We're in a coma or in cryo-sleep or whatever, but as soon as these fucks leaves us, we'll all be there. We're bigger than these utter cunts.