Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Ayoze is a much better team player than Asprilla ever was.

Not saying he has Asprillas's individual brilliance or flair, but he works harder and is selfless for the good of the team.

I take it you never watched us in the 90's. Or now.

I've watched us since 1977 and have been a season ticket holder since 1982.

Has had a pop at the patriots who boo/jeer him on Sky. Good on him.

It’s happened maybe once , the trouble he has in my opinion is his style makes him look like he doesn’t give a shite, plus our moronic fan base seem to have had enough of him, mix that together and when he plays bad it stands out.

He’s no world beater ffs.

Its the way things are and have always been football fans have always booed players who are absolute shite or players who return after leaving. Perez even though he utter utter shit wouldn't get as much stick if he didn't have the strength of a 5 year old girl. Fans just want to see players busting a gut and this frauds style always makes him look lethargic and just as weak as piss

He is absolute trash though and a really sad indictment of where we are as a club when crap like this plays regularly for us

It’s happened maybe once , the trouble he has in my opinion is his style makes him look like he doesn’t give a shite, plus our moronic fan base seem to have had enough of him, mix that together and when he plays bad it stands out.

what? In what way? He literally runs more than half our team and presses opposition players.

Been on the coke i think ,tbf a limited player who once or twice plays well but his goal celebrations make more bew boys so not helping himself

what? In what way? He literally runs more than half our team and presses opposition players.

Been on the coke i think ,tbf a limited player who once or twice plays well but his goal celebrations make more bew boys so not helping himself

not really, he trots around too much, can't think of why some boo him then? his ability is well documented.

That'll really endear him to the bew boys, like.

Still wouldn't boo him, but agree with them that Perez is beyond awful.

Fuck the fans tbh.

Groaned onto the pitch today... I assume those same utter fucking divvies groaned when he won the pen and kept us in the hat for the fourth round.

I really shouldn’t be surprised at this.