Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Obviously impossible to fault Perez for wanting better after his last season and the absolute shit show this club is. Nobody in their right mind stays, but what’s more troublesome is feeling this enforced numbness to all things NUFC under Ashley starting to crack. I can’t take this, it’s fucking excruciating. Ripping Rafa and everything he meant out of the club, then fucking Leicester cherry picking our best players, release clause or not, while we descend into some psychotic nightmare. It’s torture.

I’m feeling the opposite - now Rafa has gone I’m starting to care less. Ayoze has been my favourite player for a long time, the first shirt I got since Robert. I woke up to read he was going and I wasn’t devastated; I was glad for the lad. He was always going to leave if Rafa did (and by some reports, even if he stayed). What player would stay here?

Dubvraka, Longstaff and Schar are surely next.

Plus Hayden and Lejeune.

If Leicester sell Maguire, they’ll have a big cheque and a hole to fill. Wonder if Ayoze will recommend one of our back three?

Guest neesy111

He’s had one half a good season in 5 years.

30m is a rip off even by today’s standards.

Right.....

If Perez thought a takeover was happening he wouldn't go to Leicester.  This confirms to me it's all bullshit

Anyone who taught the takeover was anything other than bullshit clearly has never learned from the past.

Ashley is a bloodsucking parasite, and he won’t be leaving anytime soon. Not unless the club is neigh on dead, stuck in the mid section of the championship table or worst.

Guest Howaythetoon

Greasy Mexican cunt can fuck off like, he’ll be no big loss and at least we won’t get to see him mock fans with his shhhh celebration the disrespectful chimosa.

Anyway, double the spending on what we paid for him and we’ll just get someone twice as good and with the rest we can get extra cheese and shit on our nachos so no big deal.

Ashley the real ese yo!

Wonder where they intend to play him.

Honestly, if they aren't using him as one of the attacking midfielders off the front man in a 3-4-2-1 I'm not sure he's worth it.

Guess, we'll find out for certain this season. It will be really interesting.

If Perez thought a takeover was happening he wouldn't go to Leicester.  This confirms to me it's all bullshit

Clutching at straws I know, but Ayoze was making noises a few months ago in the press about wanting a new challenge and having spent enough time here, so he's clearly been looking to leave for a while now. If it's the case that the player wants out, maybe BZG aren't fussed about keeping him against his wishes - majority of the fee will be received in installments anyway so it wouldn't be money pocketed by Ashley, he'll be replaced, nay upgraded on, with a Ronbinho style marquee signing, and the money coming in will ease some of the FFP regulations.

Guest Howaythetoon

Take it this means the Mexican lot are out of the running to takeover now. Two horse race?

At a normal club you'd probably be unfazed by this. I don't think he's quite worth 30m and again, normally you'd take that and put it towards a better replacement. Us however, well, fat Mike has to find the money to buy Game from somewhere

Wonder where they intend to play him.

Honestly, if they aren't using him as one of the attacking midfielders off the front man in a 3-4-2-1 I'm not sure he's worth it.

Guess, we'll find out for certain this season. It will be really interesting.

He's the perfect replacement for and improvement on Okazaki playing behind Vardy and do all the dirty work.