Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Perez going, Longstaff going.......I could add about another four or five to the list. Good business - let's sell 'em all. Bargain basement time! No serious offer refused!

We've loads of deals to be had - come grab a bargain!

I seriously don't give a monkeys - which is a shucking indictment of what FCB has done to our club. Sell it all. Burn it to the ground. Destroy any value in it completely. Ashley will lose all of his investment. Great news.

Then we start again without him.

Excellent business for Leicester. Basically the only replacement for Okazaki in the market. 30m was a bit expensive but not unreasonable.

Good bye sweet prince. I know you will do very well there.

Sadly this means the takeover was over. No way BZG would allow this to go through before the takeover. The release clause sounds fishy to me.

Excellent business for Leicester. Basically the only replacement for Okazaki in the market. 30m was a bit expensive but not unreasonable.

Good bye sweet prince. I know you will do very well there.

Sadly this means the takeover was over. No way BZG would allow this to go through before the takeover. The release clause sounds fishy to me.

Agree about the takeover. Time to say goodbye to this club for now

Loads of our fans are saying GOOD BUSINESS?!

FFS. It won’t be reinvested and we’ve lost our most technically gifted player.

As if we inserted a £30m release clause into his new contract in February 2016! I think I’ll go with the Leicester sources price!

Almiron must be buzzing - no Rafa, Rondon or Pérez - shambles part 27383 under the fat wanker.

Walking into the office this morning, overheard a porter and someone else in the corridor. 'What do you think of Perez?' ... '£30 million? Excellent'

Honestly don't know what angle people see us from.  Absolutely fucking mental.

As if we inserted a £30m release clause into his new contract in February 2016! I think I’ll go with the Leicester sources price!

Almiron must be buzzing - no Rafa, Rondon or Pérez - shambles part 27383 under the fat wanker.

Walking into the office this morning, overheard a porter and someone else in the corridor. 'What do you think of Perez?' ... '£30 million? Excellent'

He upset a load of fans with his celebrations.

Guest poor

Almiron must be buzzing - no Rafa, Rondon or Pérez - shambles part 27383 under the fat w*****.

people are thick as fuck. every time

It would be good business if it was £30m without clauses, if we were run like a normal football club that reinvests in the team, and we had a manager/backroom staff. Unfortunately none of that is the case.

Regardless, this still isn't good business (from an NUFC fans point of view).

If we were a normal club who reinvested transfer profit on players, and we had a manager and coaches and stuff, I'd say 30 million is decent little earner, we could spent the money on a more consistent performer.

As well as Perez did at the back end of last season I can't really see him developing much further than he has and certainly has his limitations.

But ultimately who gives a fuck.

Doesn’t matter. He did the ear thing. Bairn was crying.

:lol:

Actually thought the original reply was serious.

Just remember Mitrovic was sold for £28million last summer and Rafa didn’t get to see any of it until January then we got told we should thank Mike for dipping into his OWN pocket to get Almiron for Rafa :laugh:

Can’t wait for Skysports to try tell me that all over again.

Shocking he'd make fun of kids with big ears like.

Guest chopey

Just remember Mitrovic was sold for £28million last summer and Rafa didn’t get to see any of it until January then we got told we should thank Mike for dipping into his OWN pocket to get Almiron for Rafa :laugh:

Can’t wait for Skysports to try tell me that all over again.

Didn't the Barclays overdraft pay for that one and it was paid off in full a few weeks ago ?

Transfer fees are crazy these days. Some people need to catch up with that when they consider what is or isn't a good fee. £30m for a 25 year old forward with 2 years left on his contract, 5 years Premiership experience, who scores around 13 Premiership goals a season (in a limited side) is cheap. NUFC certainly won't be able to replace Perez with someone with similar stats for less than £30m.

Almiron alone in the North east...his 2 amigos has left (Rondon and Perez).

You would think it doesn´t help him settling in...?

Joselu  :lol:

Maybe why they're apparently targeting Martinez?

£30m for Ayoze is a great deal if you consider how bad he's been for most of the past 5 years.

£30m for the player Ayoze currently is, assuming he didn't hit another purple patch in the past 6 months and has genuinely improved, is an absolute steal for Leicester. The player he currently is is worth at least £50m imo, especially because he's already doing it in the PL and so there's far less of a risk that he can't adapt or only looked good in a weaker domestic league.

Transfer fees are crazy these days. Some people need to catch up with that when they consider what is or isn't a good fee. £30m for a 25 year old forward with 2 years left on his contract, 5 years Premiership experience, who scores around 13 Premiership goals a season (in a limited side) is cheap. NUFC certainly won't be able to replace Perez with someone with similar stats for less than £30m.

:thup: