I don't even find that addictive. The chemistry stuff means they have to be same nation or league to play alongside each other which seriously reduces options of making your own squad of who you want. 

The "contracts" and  "fitness" card applications is utterly tedious and boring too.

I dunno, to me it's one giant sized piece of shit which I don't find any joy or appeal out of. Given it's ramapaging addictiveness for the majority, and with those spending money on fifa points too, seems like a totally soulless and destructive element of the game.

Packed VVD in my first preorder pack, managed to pack Sane as well. Sold them for about 650k and built a strong PL team. I've just packed VVD again on an SBC pack. :lol: I wish I was still half decent at actually playing the game man.

:pilko: Never packed anyone remotely that good in any FIFA, never mind 2 VVDs in a week.

The "contracts" and  "fitness" card applications is utterly tedious and boring too.

They dropped the fitness cards this year, you can play the same team each game with full fitness. I would not have played it this year if not :aww:

That's great they've finally sorted that.

Packed VVD in my first preorder pack, managed to pack Sane as well. Sold them for about 650k and built a strong PL team. I've just packed VVD again on an SBC pack. :lol: I wish I was still half decent at actually playing the game man.

:pilko: Never packed anyone remotely that good in any FIFA, never mind 2 VVDs in a week.

I'm fucking shite at the game though man. :lol: 1 win out of my first 11 on Rivals. On FIFA 18 I'd have been knocking on the door of division 1 but since I just cant seem to get it. This year I seem to be worse than ever.

Packed Mbappe last night, sold for a cool 1.4m  :snod:

Having major issues defending :lol: but do enjoy the ability to just set up a financial takeover from the beginning.

Have you noticed the massive price increase in players when opting for a financial takeover ?

Sofifa is normally bang on with everything yet when I took a £100m and £500m FT the likes of Haaland, who's listed at £44m on Sofifa, was then £80m - £85m.

Were you not tempted to keep him? Him and Ronaldo look like by far the best strikers atm excluding icons. I hate the prices at the start of the game, felt sick paying 180k for Rashford when hell probably be around 20k not too long from now  :lol:

Were you not tempted to keep him? Him and Ronaldo look like by far the best strikers atm excluding icons. I hate the prices at the start of the game, felt sick paying 180k for Rashford when hell probably be around 20k not too long from now  :lol:

Played one second half with him, he scored 4 goals one of which was an absolute screamer!! He was very good. I would love to have kept him but I'm hoping that the prices will come down so I can buy him (cheaper) at a later date..

Calvert Lewin SBC card is a really good if you haven’t tried it? I also find Fred mint in a midfield 3, I want to replace him but he is quality..  :D

Played one second half with him, he scored 4 goals one of which was an absolute screamer!! He was very good. I would love to have kept him but I'm hoping that the prices will come down so I can buy him (cheaper) at a later date..

Calvert Lewin SBC card is a really good if you haven’t tried it? I also find Fred mint in a midfield 3, I want to replace him but he is quality..  :D

Aye that's fair enough :thup: I've got his loan card for 9 games but saving it for WL as I'll probably need it. I've been destroyed by a him a few times so far though :lol:

I've not. I kinda like strikers with 5 star skills which kinda limits the options so will use Rashford until I can hopefully afford Neymar. Aye Fred is very good for me too. You must have some team now with all those coins?  :)

Had a bit of luck with rewards - raked in about 350k, mainly from Son (280k). Paltry amounts compared to mofo & Decky but I'll take it. :lol:

Sold every tradeable card and splashed out on IF ASM and OTW Allan & Ziyech because pretty cards > a functioning team with meta players.

Not that it bothers me because I wouldn't touch it but the Switch version is such a pisstake :lol: Don't update the engine at all, leave out modes with completely unconvincing reasons why the Switch can't handle them and withdraw the previous version from the eshop so the only digital option is to buy the 45 quid new one

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/fifa-21-nintendo-switch-why-gamers-should-avoid-legacy-game/997n1yhnn98bzcg0npx7k3jy

Aye that's fair enough :thup: I've got his loan card for 9 games but saving it for WL as I'll probably need it. I've been destroyed by a him a few times so far though :lol:

I've not. I kinda like strikers with 5 star skills which kinda limits the options so will use Rashford until I can hopefully afford Neymar. Aye Fred is very good for me too. You must have some team now with all those coins?  :)

My team is pretty crap to be fair but it plays well 😂 got If Grealish and Bowen on the wings with Calvert up front.

Thunk I want to build a French team but they don't have any decent RW..

Had a bit of luck with rewards - raked in about 350k, mainly from Son (280k). Paltry amounts compared to mofo & Decky but I'll take it. :lol:

Sold every tradeable card and splashed out on IF ASM and OTW Allan & Ziyech because pretty cards > a functioning team with meta players.

Mint 👍

First time playing fifa in many years properly tonight.  Just playing against ai but it is fun.  I can't work out the shooting properly so all goals are tap ins apart from my first goal which was a lobbed through ball and bicycle kick straight in the bottom corner.  I was truly unreal, the rest have been the standard but I'll need to up my game massively and I am not good at winning the ball back.

I'll get mullered playing a human.

Anyone else bothering with career mode?

First season I had zero injuries - as per normal. Season two, and I’ve had three in-game injuries that all resulted in seven-month ACL injuries. Anyone else had oddities like this in career mode?

Gave up on FIFA when the story line had Alex Hunter play for a Premier League team, an MLS club and then back to Europe in the same season, breaking FIFAs own rules.