FIFA

Anderson

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

On the flip side he can become an absolute endgame card. 

I'm grinding for Vieira at the minute. If I manage to get 40 tokens and get Vieira I'll sell Bruno straight away as a midfield of WC Vieira and mid Seedorf is more than good enough. 

That will be some midfield. I can't get rid for obvious reasons, but also I want him to be there for when we get the inevitable special ASM, or even Isak would be nice!

Will be using him and that WC Viera myself.

11 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Going to be fun playing against Vieira every game after this week. Feel like I might have to just grind him out now too :lol:

If you have the time to do it it's incredibly stupid not to. :lol: 2m card. 

15 hours ago, Froggy said:

£0.

If you get your 8 wins a week in rivals and do your champs each week you'll get tons of fodder to be able to do the Hero and Icon SBC's. Obviously need some luck too. 

You can also grind friendlies for more packs, in particular the WC swaps tokens. To get 20 tokens you 120 golden goal wins. If you're in any way decent you'll get around an hour. 20 tokens gets you 3 84+x20 packs and you have weeks to do them. You'll be hitting all sorts of other objectives too. The Black Friday objective gave you a rare mega pack for getting 50 wins including friendlies. 

Packed mid Del Piero and mid Seedorf from the last icon SBC. They're both class. 

If ever get the irrational desire to pick up FUT again and I need a reminder of the grind and time sap this game is, I'll refer to this post :lol:

Thing is I did that for about a month and outside Messi, who’s worthless this year, I packed nothing. Only Neymar & Mbappe’s golds are worth anything, and I’m guaranteed to get the worst promo cards each time. Done the Heroes SBC both times they’ve come round and got that Mexican keeper & Crouch ffs. :lol: 

Also, they’ve fucked up our kits on this - swapped the 2nd/3rd between navy & white as they were the wrong way round, but they now have the other kit’s number colours so you cannot read them and more annoyingly their radar colours.

On 03/12/2022 at 20:13, mofo said:

Yeah me too. I'm seriously tempted to sell though, as I think everyone will be selling if he gets another upgrade and his price will go down... 

800k now. Wow.

The panic if Croatia sell first will be mental. I'm sitting on almost 1m profit on just two cards at the minute. Might sell one.

14 hours ago, Froggy said:

800k now. Wow.

The panic if Croatia sell first will be mental. I'm sitting on almost 1m profit on just two cards at the minute. Might sell one.

Did you sell one? Realistically will they go up?? I've still not sold mine as yet but really am thinking about it. Also hate to say it but I don't Think his card plays very well... 🤬

10 minutes ago, mofo said:

Did you sell one? Realistically will they go up?? I've still not sold mine as yet but really am thinking about it. Also hate to say it but I don't Think his card plays very well... 🤬

I agree with you. The Vieira card will be miles better. There's something a bit clunky about Guimaraes although I haven't used him since the last stat boost and I've read that he feels a lot better. He just got his dynamic image too which will add value. 

Haven't sold yet. I think I'm going to gamble with them beating Croatia. I can see it pushed to 1m with the five star weak foot then I'll sell both. 

Kicking myself for not buying Bruno, like. Knew his price would get close to 1m as well[emoji38]

Could see it going up another 150k or so but you run the risk of Brazil going out and it dropping 500k instantly

I'm keeping Bruno and hoping Brazil win the World Cup. Never have cared about International football tbh [emoji38]

Also, fuck the meta and copying it. I'm gonna play with players I like rather than the same boring players as everyone else (that I normally use also).

Also, who the fuck has got time/can be bothered to grind so many tokens on such a broken game? Especially with skill based matchmaking on friendlies it's just so dull and tedious. 

On 04/12/2022 at 11:15, Anderson said:

Also, they’ve fucked up our kits on this - swapped the 2nd/3rd between navy & white as they were the wrong way round, but they now have the other kit’s number colours so you cannot read them and more annoyingly their radar colours.

It's really impressive how many things they have managed to fuck up this year like.

The best has to be Drogdini [emoji38]

Edited by Sean