FIFA

Anderson

I'm a fan of this announcement.

Player models look better, the kits look less massive and baggy and more fitting to the player. Like the vids I saw where the Nike boots have the ankle support on them are in the game as well. Very cool.

Shame all of our signings are always out of the league, hopefully unique faces for De Jong and Cabella at least.

Career mode in the Prem will be quality with all this.

The only mode I play. So yeah, agree, will enjoy this. Although going to be more difficult for me to get this team performing without Remy and Cabaye. Will have to hope we don't sell HBA before the game launches (:lol:) so I can get him in the starting 11 immediately.

despite everyone bitching about the goal kick thing, nee1 here even gives a fuck when they fix it :lol: / :huff:

The best one is using the right analog stick to control team mates now when taking a throw in.

Reduce slow down probably. I guess if fans are on screen aswell it slows it down more? Although I imagine they just haven't changed our model as it was already in the game

Older model, clearly. Newer built stadiums have it closer. Bugs me too.

I can see that goal line technology getting annoying very quickly.

Quite. It's a video game, the thing is a computer already.

Plus with it being EA I guess we can also expect some new scripted scenarios, animations to ensure near calls happen more often for this to be shown off.

I can see that goal line technology getting annoying very quickly.

Quite. It's a video game, the thing is a computer already.

Plus with it being EA I guess we can also expect some new scripted scenarios, animations to ensure near calls happen more often for this to be shown off.

That's precisely what will happen.

In all honesty I couldn't give a fuck about these improvements, I never waste my time analysing the faces of players or the stadiums for their detail - they were fine as they were for me. I want the game to play well, have depth to it, but most importantly be very fair. The game has turned in to a farce with it's influencing of games in Fifa 14, all that shite must be ripped out so it's a true battle of wills and talents.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think the gameplay on FIFA 14 was fairly spot on & it never really felt like it wasn't doing what you wanted it to do.

Apart from when playing FUT which is a complete shambles. It would be ideal if they could avoid a glitch goal this time round.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll tell you what would tempt me...

If there were legends players per team. I'd love to have the opportunity to keep passing it to Ginola on the left get destroyed by some horrific little shit playing as Real Madrid.