No Man's Sky (PS4/XBOX/PC)

Coco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Mike said:

Play it in VR, man.

I don't have a powerful enough PC to play VR unfortunately. I only have my work laptop which is basically a word processing machine. Strongly considering stepping into the gaming PC market though.

On 13/12/2022 at 08:12, Froggy said:

I don't have a powerful enough PC to play VR unfortunately. I only have my work laptop which is basically a word processing machine. Strongly considering stepping into the gaming PC market though.

Get it for the PS5, should perform better than that laptop. Also if you're down here any time soon you can take my VR for it because its been in a drawer for about 2 years. 

Edited by Decky

11 hours ago, Decky said:

Get it for the PS5, should perform better than that laptop. Also if you're down here any time soon you can take my VR for it because its been in a drawer for about 2 years. 

I have the Quest 2 so wouldn't feel right. :lol: Get it sold.

Have you played No Man's Sky? A man such as yourself who loves space would be well into it. I lost hours just hopping from planet to planet.

35 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I have the Quest 2 so wouldn't feel right. :lol: Get it sold.

Have you played No Man's Sky? A man such as yourself who loves space would be well into it. I lost hours just hopping from planet to planet.

Yeah I played the fuck out of it years ago. I actually downloaded it again there last week because there’s a ton of new stuff since I last played. Crafting and all that wasn’t in it before. It was actually a pretty lengthy platinum back in the day because of the resource gathering but I enjoyed doing it.