Jon "Cajun" Lockwood (1982 - 2014)

Dave

Awful, awful news.

Had the privilege of meeting Jon a few times and he was one of the warmest, genuine lads you could ever wish to meet. An absolute diamond of a bloke and I'll miss him.

RIP Jon, lad.  :(

Horrific news.  A great guy who was well known and liked on both forums, both on and online with him making the occasional trip up north to see NUFC and have a pint with the lads.

He will be massively missed and a huge loss.

RIP brother.

I'm not one of the big hitters here, so can't say I knew or interacted with him in a meaningful way at all, but I read everything on here and he stood out as a great contributor to a great site.

31 is tragically young, and really is sobering and shocking news. My thoughts to his family.

:(

Fucking hell, what a week :(

Remember back when I first signed up, and Caj loved Milner and I thought he was rubbish, had quite the heated argument in one of the threads and over PMs. Really thought he was a bit of a knob back then, but it didn't take long for him to win me over once that settled down.

Never met him, but he obviously was a top, top lad. Thoughts go out to the people on here that knew him a lot better than I got the chance to, and obviously to his family. RIP Jon, we'll miss you mate.