Jon "Cajun" Lockwood (1982 - 2014)

Dave

I don't know what to type, I've tried a few times but don't know what to say.

Such a nice bloke, I had the pleasure of meeting Jon a few times and he will be missed by many. My thoughts are with his family, friends and everyone that knew him. RIP Jon.

God damn it :(

Can't believe it. Jon was one of the guys who really helped this place settle in the beginning when it was in turmoil and probably the only member I really got to know on a personal level.

RIP Jon. Thanks for holding the fort with me in 2005 and for trying to always make people smile on here. You'll be incredibly missed.

Just absolutely unreal that NUFC has lost three top blokes in the same week. So sad to think that the last these fantastic lads got from NUFC was the absolutely horrendous 2014, they all deserved better.

Wow, this is so sudden. Just went out for an hour or so, and came back to this. :( Was one of the top posters here and will be sadly missed.

RIP Jon.

Something has to be done to remember him on here, he was an absolutely huge part of this place from day one and a brilliant person to boot.

Absolutely this.

Terrible news. I can't really say anything original, but all the previous sentiments ring true. He was one of the funniest and nicest people on the forum. This is a sad day for the forum, but even more so for his friends and family,  my condolences go to them.

R.I.P

Something has to be done to remember him on here, he was an absolutely huge part of this place from day one and a brilliant person to boot.

I was just thinking the same.

Rename the Reds v Blues forum match the Jon Lockwood Memorial is one idea.

Consider naming one of the annual forum awards after him too. Maybe the Outstanding Long-Term Achievement Award.