Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Fucking hell people will be scared to vote him to "stay" at this rate even if its what they truly believe.

I want the cunt gone more than anyone but if people actually think he should stay, as wrong as I think it is then they should still be allowed to say so without fear of getting lynched on here.

Just a thought.

f***ing hell people will be scared to vote him to "stay" at this rate even if its what they truly believe.

I want the c*** gone more than anyone but if people actually think he should stay, as wrong as I think it is then they should still be allowed to say so without fear of getting lynched on here.

Just a thought.

Absolutely agree with this.

If anyone does genuinely want him to stay, say so by all means. But equally I feel we can do without zany "Stay" votes as well.

Fucking hell people will be scared to vote him to "stay" at this rate even if its what they truly believe.

I want the cunt gone more than anyone but if people actually think he should stay, as wrong as I think it is then they should still be allowed to say so without fear of getting lynched on here.

Just a thought.

How would anybody know which bellend voted "stay" anyway? I think these are all genuine opinions personally. Most of the Pardew apologists fled these boards some time ago as they had no answer to the logic and reason of the anti-Pardew majority.

Just a thought.

I'd echo this too. :thup:

f***ing hell people will be scared to vote him to "stay" at this rate even if its what they truly believe.

I want the c*** gone more than anyone but if people actually think he should stay, as wrong as I think it is then they should still be allowed to say so without fear of getting lynched on here.

Just a thought.

I'd echo this too. :thup:

Same here.