Crystal Palace manager

Mick

f***ing hell people will be scared to vote him to "stay" at this rate even if its what they truly believe.

I want the c*** gone more than anyone but if people actually think he should stay, as wrong as I think it is then they should still be allowed to say so without fear of getting lynched on here.

Just a thought.

I'd echo this too. :thup:

Same here.

There's bound to be at least one and It'd be interesting to here a genuine 'stay' argument.

I don't think anybody's going to be too scared to vote for stay, like :lol:  It's an anonymous poll on an anonymous message board, and people have not had a problem justifying their position in the past, even over gigantic multi-page arguments :dontknow:

f***ing hell people will be scared to vote him to "stay" at this rate even if its what they truly believe.

I want the c*** gone more than anyone but if people actually think he should stay, as wrong as I think it is then they should still be allowed to say so without fear of getting lynched on here.

Just a thought.

I'd echo this too. :thup:

Same here.

There's bound to be at least one and It'd be interesting to here a genuine 'stay' argument.

It's been done but the fact that most of them have slipped away tells you all you need to know about the validity of their argument.

286-0, personally i dont like all the vilification and hatred of him and although i think he's good, i dont agree that ben arfa is this footballing giant that's portrayed on here and other places , but , and its a big but, i now think pardew should definately go, to sanction, or allow Ben Arfa and Mbiwa to leave with no replacements is footballing suicide. Like i say, i'm not in this hang him high mentality, i'm 51 and have been through Richard Dinnis and Bill Mcgarry, 16,000 average gates etc etc but I've never felt as low about my beloved club as i do now, i just pray he and especially Ashley would just go.

As another 51 year old whose seen all the same and many dark times (and more than my share of false dawns) who even had to listen to the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in a room full of Sunderland fans (relatives) so that was spoiled as well, I can say that, even given this, Pardew is the most obnoxious mix of everything bad all at the same time: big-head, negative, poor, inflexible, panic driven, liar, spineless ... I could go on!