Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Really nervous about it being Moyes like. Not convinced he'll do any better with the long diagonal stats from his limited Man yoo days. And it took him about 6 years to get Everton going didn't it?

It's this sort of utter stupidity we criticise other supporters for.

You criticise other supporters for. :) 

I'd just like to see attacking football again, on the floor, not ICBM's

We have a setup destined for relegation and you actually turn your nose up to a manager who had peniless Everton winning more games than anyone outside 5 teams in his 11 year tenure there. It's ridiculous.

It's a myth that Everton didn't play attractive football under Moyes. They most certainly did.

Especially during his last few years there.

It's a myth that Everton didn't play attractive football under Moyes. They most certainly did.

Oh they certainly did latterly, no disputing that. But as I said it took them a long time to get to that stage and his Myoo days were not good. Better squad should equate to better football, or is that too simplistic?

Moyes would be a huge upgrade and the pick of domestic targets surely? Built steadily at Everton under similar constraints but at least seemed to understand the club and fan base.

At the very least he would have the bollocks to challenge Ashley. He certainly isn't a yes man.

[bReally nervous[/b] about it being Moyes like. Not convinced he'll do any better with the long diagonal stats from his limited Man yoo days. And it took him about 6 years to get Everton going didn't it?

It's this sort of utter stupidity we criticise other supporters for.

You criticise other supporters for. :) 

I'd just like to see attacking football again, on the floor, not ICBM's

We have a setup destined for relegation and you actually turn your nose up to a manager who had peniless Everton winning more games than anyone outside 5 teams in his 11 year tenure there. It's ridiculous.

You have a habit of doing that Ron, reading what you think you see and twisting the meaning.

Oh they certainly did latterly, no disputing that. But as I said it took them a long time to get to that stage and his Myoo days were not good. Better squad should equate to better football, or is that too simplistic?

It took him 1 year to get them to 7th and 3 years to finish 4th.

You've done it again, twisted the meaning. I was talking about the attractiveness of the football. 7th was ground out, much like our 5th.

I'll repeat, I said I was NERVOUS. Not 'I don't want that twat near our club'. He's definitely a massive improvement.

Unfortunately it's also a myth that he had no money to spend there. They also kept hold of the core of their best team for ages.

That said, I'd still love to have him replace Pardew. Clear upgrade.

You've done it again, twisted the meaning. I was talking about the attractiveness of the football. 7th was ground out, much like our 5th.

I'll repeat, I said I was NERVOUS. Not 'I don't want that twat near our club'. He's definitely a massive improvement.

You said it took him '6 years to get Everton going' and that you weren't convinced he'd 'do any better'.

Unfortunately it's also a myth that he had no money to spend there. They also kept hold of the core of their best team for ages.

It'd be like upgrading a Nokia 3210 for an iPhone 5. I'm pretty sure Everton made a transfer profit with him there, too.

Anyway, waste of time discussing it. I think he's out of our league.

It'd be like upgrading a Nokia 3210 for an iPhone 5. I'm pretty sure Everton made a transfer profit with him there, too.

Anyway, waste of time discussing it. I think he's out of our league.

Yep can't see us paying the wages. More likely to be some championship manager given a lucky break and who will fail as well.

I hate Lennon at Celtic, but since listening at the world cup and some of the stuff he said on 5live last night on Pardew he made some interesting points, also absolutely slated the Cabaye excuse.

I'd like Moyes, but my preference for a  while have been for a foreign manager to come in.

Anyway, came across this garbage from a journalist (Rob Stewart):

@mattholland8 Agreed. Hope Ashley sticks with him + Pardew sticks at it to prove doubters wrong cos there's a fine coach + manager in there

Yeah that Rob Stewart guy wrote an article on FourFourTwo yesterday saying we shouldn't sack him. His defense was basically that Pardew has no say over the players coming in to the club and that this isn't "his team". Pretty much blames Ashley and Graham Carr for our predicament.