Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Austin's told him he's not interested then lol

He'd clearly be interested in going to Crystal Palace like

No clearly about it maybe he thinks he can get a bigger club or wants to see out his contract or doesn't rate Pardew.

‘He gets emotional but I’ve never really had a problem with Neil. I think once at Sheffield United we might have had a bit of an issue, but it didn’t take me long to give him the death stare and he backed off. He knows my death stare is better than his.’

#deffstare

While looking for that, I found this

Significantly, Pardew’s team have failed to score in 14 of their last 21 league games, meaning that, in 2014, they have drawn more blanks than any side in the top four divisions. Even Tuesday’s 1-0 League Cup win at Gillingham came courtesy of John Egan’s own goal.

“I think Palace will be difficult for us,” Pardew said. “It’s very difficult when teams pack their defences and don’t give us any space.

“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.”

Which player(s) was it that Pardew said he didn't want here when we were linked with them, and that they weren't as good as what we had?

We couldn't afford/wouldn't pay for Jordan Rhodes, so the king went gobbing off in the media about how limited a player he is and he wasn't of the standard to play for NUFC. Was probably the absolute worst of all the things he said while he was here- an unprovoked attack on a professional playing in the division below and even more galling as if we had picked him up on the cheap (which is what I'm guessing we tried to do), he would have been full of what a great striker he is and I must thank Mike for getting him over the line etc. Was truly abysmal.

Which player(s) was it that Pardew said he didn't want here when we were linked with them, and that they weren't as good as what we had?

We couldn't afford/wouldn't pay for Jordan Rhodes, so the king went gobbing off in the media about how limited a player he is and he wasn't of the standard to play for NUFC. Was probably the absolute worst of all the things he said while he was here- an unprovoked attack on a professional playing in the division below and even more galling as if we had picked him up on the cheap (which is what I'm guessing we tried to do), he would have been full of what a great striker he is and I must thank Mike for getting him over the line etc. Was truly abysmal.

Aye, that's who I was thinking of, ta.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alan-pardew-says-shane-long-7659226

“I think the most important thing for us is we stay focused on what’s happening and we are.

“The limitations in the forward market are very easy to see.

“Jordan Rhodes has gone (for big money) and the price of the lad from West Brom (Shane Long) and the boy who went to Fulham.

“Do we want to bring a player like that to this football club? I don’t think so.

“So we have to be conscious of trying to get a player that’s right for us and who’s good enough for us.

“And with all due respect to those guys I don’t think they are good enough for us.”

That's absolutely socking like, first time I've seen it.

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has made the bizarre claim that Reading striker Pavel Pogrebnyak is one of the Barclays Premier League’s worst divers.

The Russian has not been booked for simulation as many times as Gareth Bale of Spurs, and his reputation is not as bad as that of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez.

But Pardew singled out Pogrebnyak for special attention ahead of their relegation clash at St James’s Park on Saturday.

Pardew said: ‘When we come to Reading, this is a battling side we’re playing. They’re great at set plays — but the striker Pogrebnyak, he falls over.

‘He’s one of the worst players I’ve seen for falling over and buying free-kicks, so we have got to be clever.’

:lol: he jut randomly has digs at people for no reason. Such a snivelling little s*** house of a bloke.

Compare this to Wenger who called Cattermole a top player before :lol: I mean i doubt he actually believes it but at least he understands how not to be a cunt.

Guest neesy111

My all time favourite is his obsession with Sea World. What a fucking whopper.

Sea world.

Austin's told him he's not interested then lol

He'd clearly be interested in going to Crystal Palace like