Crystal Palace manager

Mick

some absolute gems from a palace forum  :lol:

Our only tactic is to catch teams on the break which works really well against the attacking teams but we struggle against the teams fighting for just 1 point.

Pards needs to find another way we can break down teams to avoid dropping 3 point results down the drain.

One thing we always seem to do is play a solid 4-2-3-1 formation with 2 defensive midfielders.

We certainly need that plan b

Official OPTA numbers say of the 50 goals Parcello Lipless has personally scored for Palace, 25 of them were either set plays or penalties. That's awfully high for someone who's football brings all the boys to the yard.

:lol:

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I have had Palace in my last four football accas, each week they are the only ones to let me down and each week i get my money refunded. Worth every second to know my shitty betting jinx played a part :lol:

They're away to Man City and at home to Spurs next as well. This is going to be glorious.

His over-reliance on the team being fit ought to start yielding more injuries in the second half of the season. He's over-worked them and the cold January/February bite should start sniping some of them off. Fingers crossed it starts when they let their hair down vs Citeh.

Guest firetotheworks

If you ignore Newcastle at home, in the last 16 premier league game we have scored 4 goals from open play

2 of those were scored by Bolasie, one of them a tap in by Cabaye from a Bolasie cross

http://i.imgur.com/uryqWrS.png

:lol: :lol: