Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Liked this tweet :lol:

1. Dan Mcmahon ‏@DanMcmahonLH44 8m8 minutes ago

Breaking News: 2 man mass protest outside St James' Park to Keep Pardew. Gouffran and Williamson have sat down and will not be moved #NUFC

:lol: colback as well, no?

Breaking News: 2 man mass protest outside St James' Park to Keep Pardew. Gouffran and Williamson have sat down and will not be moved #NUFC

No Blobby elliot?

Guest firetotheworks

Probably still waiting for the 62 or 63, the worthless tit.

#KillyBants

No Blobby elliot?

More likely to be Umar.

I still can't get over the idea of this happening without him having been sacked. :lol: The world's gone mad.

PLUS COMPENSATION. Imagine the garbage man leaving 200 bucks in your mailbox after hauling your trash away.

:lol:

It'll be so :sweetjesus: when Pards "poaches" his favorite players from us.

Guest firetotheworks

I still can't get over the idea of this happening without him having been sacked. :lol: The world's gone mad.

PLUS COMPENSATION. Imagine the garbage man leaving 200 bucks in your mailbox after hauling your trash away.

Madness. And other fans telling us how great he's been here. We have the added bonus of them definitely being wrong and being able to watch their opinions change as our's did. It'll be actual satire, Michael.

Probably still waiting for the 62 or 63, the worthless tit.

#KillyBants

Jill likes this.

Madness. And other fans telling us how great he's been here. We have the added bonus of them definitely being wrong and being able to watch their opinions change as our's did. It'll be actual satire, Michael.

:lol: I'm actually reading that thread atm. You're trying your best, and not being disrespectful in any way. They seem like a good group, gonna feel bad for them, but god damn come pick up this fucking trash.

The dream has to be Pardew having his usual decent start before everyone realises what a gobshite he is, ditching Palace for England, then :sweetjesus:

The dream has to be Pardew having his usual decent start before everyone realises what a gobshite he is, ditching Palace for England, then :sweetjesus:

I hope he gets the England job, everyone else deserves him...especially the cockney lot who've backed his career no matter what.