Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Alan Pardew did an 'unbelievable' job at Newcastle United, according to Paul Merson

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-unbelievable-job-newcastle-8375556

First quote from him there:

“Probably because he was a southerner,” he said.

I know it's Paul Merson, but they (media) seriously believe this? fucking hell.. Cannit work out if its just lazy or what

I love the irony behind the fact that apparently we all hate Londoners but most of us are pining for a manager from the continent. Makes sense.

I don't know if it's true but I've been told that the hold up is him wanting a bonus for leaving us in the top 10.

Hit his target I suppose and wasn't sacked or quit either.

He's leaving for another club through his own choice though. Why should we pay him for it?

He never quit, CPFC approached NUFC and officially asked for permission to talk to him, same way as a player who hasn't asked for a transfer and gets sold gets his bonus but doesn't if he hands in a transfer request.

Alan Pardew did an 'unbelievable' job at Newcastle United, according to Paul Merson

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-unbelievable-job-newcastle-8375556

I know it's Paul Merson, but they (media) seriously believe this? f***ing hell.. Cannit work out if its just lazy or what

I'm never one to bring out anyone's personal failures in public, but shut the f*** up you gambling old drunk.

He was rambling about the same crap on Sky yesterday along with Tony Cottee; "Cockney Mafia" "Southener" ""They want a Geordie in charge (Bruce)" "expectations too much at NUFC" blah blah

To be fair Le Tissier was spot on when he basically said Pardews record especially in 2014 was unacceptable

I don't know if it's true but I've been told that the hold up is him wanting a bonus for leaving us in the top 10.

Hit his target I suppose and wasn't sacked or quit either.

He's leaving for another club through his own choice though. Why should we pay him for it?

He never quit, CPFC approached NUFC and officially asked for permission to talk to him, same way as a player who hasn't asked for a transfer and gets sold gets his bonus but doesn't if he hands in a transfer request.

Can't see him winning that one with Fat Mike then. Ashley will be quite happy to leave him on a string seeing as he won't have wanted him to leave in the first place.

I know it's Paul Merson, but they (media) seriously believe this? f***ing hell.. Cannit work out if its just lazy or what

I'm never one to bring out anyone's personal failures in public, but shut the f*** up you gambling old drunk.

:lol: :thup:

Criminal that he is a football pundit when he hasn't got the foggiest about anything in todays game.

It is pretty annoying like, I actively don't want a Geordie in charge because the options are terrible.

I'd love a Geordie in charge, unfortunately there aren't any even close enough in quality to be considered, and really that extends to most English managers as well.

It's got to be foreign.

It is pretty annoying like, I actively don't want a Geordie in charge because the options are terrible.

I was out for a meal earlier and my auntie, who doesn't follow football, said there shouldn't be any non-Geordies involved with the club at all.

I bit my lip so hard I drew blood.

Guest firetotheworks

I was out for a meal earlier and my auntie, who doesn't follow football, said there shouldn't be any non-Geordies involved with the club at all.

I hear shit like that from non-football fans all the time. All the players should be from within the area etc. I dunno why non-football fans tend to spout such nonsense.

All this "they'll regret wanding rid of the soft souther shandy drinker" etc, we know it's a load of bollocks but the rest of the country buy into it. Your average neutral will be loving it now if we fail. Can you imagine Villa Park all over again?

I'd love a Geordie in charge, unfortunately there aren't any even close enough in quality to be considered, and really that extends to most English managers as well.

It's got to be foreign.

Does where the manager comes from matter? and if yes why?

You should have drew her blood.

This is still going on then. Probably Pardew and Ashley having one last laugh together at the fans.

Yeah seems strange when he was at Palace yesterday to watch there game, could it no be due to backroom staff and the likes getting sorted

This is still going on then. Probably Pardew and Ashley having one last laugh together at the fans.

I guess that Ashley isn't very happy about Pardew. Kept backing him all season and now he's fucking off. The 8-paged review in yesterdays matchday program without Pardew mentioned says it all imo.