9 points behind 3 place

Guest TrEe

Who thinks we can fight our way back to the top 6?

Who thinks the season is as good as over?

I think we should splash out on a LB ST and a CB in the January window, and who knows what might happen, I didn't know we were that close to 3 place.

Lets not get too carried away just yet, 9 points is quite a lot and its not like we just need one team to drop points, most of the teams in the top half are only a couple of points away from  each other.

One step at a time.

Fulham, in 13th, are four points clear of us - but we have a game in hand. That's got to be a bit of a target. Blackburn also have that game in hand; but we play them on Saturday. That's a bit of a six-pointer...

Who thinks we can fight our way back to the top 6?

Who thinks the season is as good as over?

I think we should splash out on a LB ST and a CB in the January window, and who knows what might happen, I didn't know we were that close to 3 place.

Kneejerk-tastic.

December could be a stop-start month, with some difficult ties, but you would expect a team with our players (not necessarily the management though) to pick up some points. We should be aiming to take 9 of the next 12 points, putting us in a good position to move forward in the new year with the introduction of some fresh legs.

The Blackburn, Watford and Spurs games seem really important right now, it has to be said.

We won't get anywhere near the top 6 with Roeder incharge.

Mate, I'm not a Roeder fan and was disapointed in his appointment, but he is our manager

and I'll support him till he's gone. 

As long as we avoid the drop and finish mid table. I'll be disapointed, but considering the dross we've been

serving up and our injuries, I'll take it.

I don't think we are ever going to be relagated this season, I just can't stand being a team who finishes 7-20 place, a club of our size, and the money we have paid should be fighting for the CL. but we are showing the right spirit, Reading could have gone up to 3 place, so they arn't no push-overs.

I think we showed real fighting spirit today.

I don't think we are ever going to be relagated this season, I just can't stand being a team who finishes 7-20 place, a club of our size, and the money we have paid should be fighting for the CL. but we are showing the right spirit, Reading could have gone up to 3 place, so they arn't no push-overs.

From the sounds of it, we played with the grit that Reading have shown all season. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

you need a history lesson

i can't stand one either,3 years ago our season objective was reaching the champions league,rite now its avoiding relegation!!

but what can we do,things are looking just a bit brighter now,but i still remember when souness did the (win a few,lose a dozen) move

We won't get anywhere near the top 6 with Roeder incharge.

Too right. Last season we only got to 7th because of the good work done by Souness in the first half of the season.