SackPardew.com

Decky

"“Now I have a chequered relationship with Alan stretching back to my time at West Ham. I had lost my mother and was going through a divorce so it was incredibly difficult time for me personally and he didn’t give me permission to go to her funeral.

It was hard to go back in our relationship from there and I spent time training with the kids.”"

What a cunt!

Steve Stone - We dont want the ball

"you are at your weakest when you have the ball, when you are attacking or when you have a corner."

I would say a team is at is most dangerous when it has the ball.

How are you meant to score when you dont have the ball.

FFS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Dont attack lads, they will score!"

Absolute flids at our club.

John Carver

“Every Monday he comes into work having compiled a defensive report on the opposition.

That’s his project, working with our video analysts to provide players with the best information.

“This week, for example, he will talk about Manchester City’s angles of attack, their set-pieces, their movement, as well as focussing on individuals.

“The lads will be made aware of ­Dzeko’s strengths and weaknesses, the best way to nullify Silva, Milner’s ­incredible work-rate, everything.

“That takes care of Monday to ­Thursday. On Friday it’s my turn when we look at ways to get at opponents. Put simply, Alan concentrates on how not to lose and I then find ways to win.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so so bad.

So bad.

I cannot believe this. So after analyzing the hell out of Silva and Dzeko, they both combined very easily, without leaving second gear or even trying, in the first f***ing half, to get their opening goal.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so depressing :anguish:

12/02/11 – After the 0-0 with Blackburn following the 4-4 comeback against Arsenal:

“I’m genuinely really pleased with that performance. We’ve had enough excitement for one week and a football game like that was a perfect tonic.”

:lol: I'd never seen this one.

:lol: :lol:

3 years later and we still win by drawing.

John Carver

“Every Monday he comes into work having compiled a defensive report on the opposition.

That’s his project, working with our video analysts to provide players with the best information.

“This week, for example, he will talk about Manchester City’s angles of attack, their set-pieces, their movement, as well as focussing on individuals.

“The lads will be made aware of ­Dzeko’s strengths and weaknesses, the best way to nullify Silva, Milner’s ­incredible work-rate, everything.

“That takes care of Monday to ­Thursday. On Friday it’s my turn when we look at ways to get at opponents. Put simply, Alan concentrates on how not to lose and I then find ways to win.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the most upsetting things I have ever read in my life. We are in major, major trouble.

Then people wonder why all these attack minded players we bring in look terrible, and try to claim they just aren't good enough. They are working on attacking ply one day a week, and I imagine those sessions in themselves are terrible.

They aren't getting the necessary reps.

Read the latest quotes about Ameobi, not his biggest fan myself but surely not the best man management skills to come out in public and saying he's crap and on his last chance (irony). That's Ameobi Ben Arfa btw, who he has blamed for bombing forward, conceding a free kick and losing a goal/the game. Escape goat number 2.

"“Now I have a chequered relationship with Alan stretching back to my time at West Ham. I had lost my mother and was going through a divorce so it was incredibly difficult time for me personally and he didn’t give me permission to go to her funeral.

It was hard to go back in our relationship from there and I spent time training with the kids.”"

What a cunt!

You know for sure that Pardew is a cunt when he forces you to sympathise with Don fucking Hutchinson.

John Carver

This is one of the most upsetting things I have ever read in my life. We are in major, major trouble.

Then people wonder why all these attack minded players we bring in look terrible, and try to claim they just aren't good enough. They are working on attacking ply one day a week, and I imagine those sessions in themselves are terrible.

They aren't getting the necessary reps.

Not to mention the manager himself can't even devise a plan of attack, he has to leave it to his assistant, who is an assistant not a manager himself for a reason!?!

Anybody with the slightest vestige of sanity would see that working on defending 4 times a week, and getting plastered by at least 3 goals over 20 times in a few years, is well, not fucking working. 

:lol: It just doesn't make any sense.

So we spend one day a week on attacking training with John Carver and we struggle to score or create chances in the Premier League? Strange, that.

His job is to stop the opposition scoring.

My job is to get us scoring.

It's clearly working brilliantly guys, keep up the good work.

Jesus f***ing wept!!

What if Carver were in charge of the defence for 4 days, and Pardew did one day of getting the team to score?

:yao:

That might actually be happening

:scared:

This clown needs to go now. How anyone can read those quotes and thinks he is good for our club is beyond me. Total anti-football and the most laughable thing about it is that his methods don't even work.

Work on defence 4 days a week and still lose 4-0 to Southampton (and countless other hoopings I can't be arsed to look up) ffs.

I wonder how many of the people in that stadium on saturday had actually read even some of the stuff on sackpardew.com?

Surely not many or they would have been on their feet too, wouldn't they?

I was disgusted by the window licker sat next to me lapping up the whole game, I called him a mug and told the lot of them they have no room to complain again as this was there chance, enjoy being shit forever.

I was alone amongst the immediate fans around me with my poster and 5 min protest. I sat and listened rather smugly as for the remainder of the match the non protesters complained about everything from style of play, formation and results. They don't need to read or be educated on our manager's inadequacies, they've witnessed them. But lets get behind the team seems to be the overriding feeling.

The propaganda from the club is what sickens me the most. They've been outrageously calculated and successful in tailoring their message and means of explanation. The perception of the club has changed radically in the past few seasons. Players, supporters, results, manager, owner, deals, everything is transformed to suit another reailty than the one we used to know.

If you haven't bought into that reailty and have an affiliation with Newcastle United, nothing Alan Pardew says or does provides for an argument where you don't want him gone asap. The only reason there are still fragments of our support who don't actively want him out at any cost is people have come to terms with the new idea of NUFC. A majority seem ready to settle for a mediocre eternity under Mike Ashley.

Another day, another stupid ex player that doesn't follow the team, supporting Pardew.

Hamman in support of Pardew in the papers today. I mean, what on Earth is this? Who is he to have an opinion on the matter?