Seems like Dyer won't be back for the Blackburn game

Guest JamesD

Guest Ridzuan

I hope Carr doesnt make it either.I thought he was going to play yesterday but thank god he didnt.Anyway,even without Dyer,I think the current team can cope well,defensive wise Im not so sure.

I think we can cope without him against Blackburn but we need him back for Chelsea. He was the best player last year in the cup and we nearly nicked a draw. If we want to get anything from Stamford Bridge we need Dyer back..

fucking fuck!!! tbh

where would you play him though? drop sib? or milner? or butt? or emre?

On tonights performance i'd drop Milner.

gave away possession a lot and never really beat his man or got a cross in all night.

Same old Milner, then?

well, thats the beauty of having options. I'd take off milner, and have dyer tuck more into the middle and let nobby come up from fullback to provide the crosses.

well, thats the beauty of having options. I'd take off milner, and have dyer tuck more into the middle and let nobby come up from fullback to provide the crosses.

options? what the hell? i thought the team is supposed to pick itself. Save some work for the manager. Also saves plenty of posts for us to discuss about who should play where

f***ing F***!!! tbh

gave away possession a lot and never really beat his man or got a cross in all night.

Same old Milner, then?

Do you not watch UEFA Cup games?

I heard that he would be missing for two games last Saturday which suggests he will be out against Blackburn. If in doubt though I would rest him against Chelsea too, although that might change depending upon how things go at Blackburn :)

fucking fuck!!! tbh

Same old Milner, then?

Did a brilliant cross for the Sib in first half where Sib should've buried it tbh

f***ing F***!!! tbh

Same old Milner, then?

Absolute rubbish Milner played well last night and was one of the reasons (along with Emre and Nobby) our strikers had so many chances. Zoggy was very poor though so if Dyer did make a recovery it would be for him imo don't get me wrong i really rate Zoggy but he has not been firiong on all cylinders this season.

f***ing F***!!! tbh

Same old Milner, then?

Absolute rubbish Milner played well last night and was one of the reasons (along with Emre and Nobby) our strikers had so many chances. Zoggy was very poor though so if Dyer did make a recovery it would be for him imo don't get me wrong i really rate Zoggy but he has not been firiong on all cylinders this season.

Thing is though, you lot always think he is brilliant, something witch I always fail to see.

keep the same team anyway imo.

emre and butt are doing very well together, nobby is playing well at full back, martins and sib seem to be getting a good understanding.

im not arsed that no-one is back tbh!

I only wathced the hilights but i thought it was quite impressive how martins and sib new where each other were most of the time, i thought martins' flick ons with his head were very accurate. sib done some nice flicks as well.

Guest robertbobo

Milner didn't get a cross in all night my arse.

Who put the ball on Sibs head for the first.

Everyone seems to love him but -

When was the last time The Zog got away from a man without getting caught in posession?

When was the last time The Zog had a shot on target?

When was the last time The Zog won a 50-50 tackle?

Rant over.

Its nothing major, but he needs the gash to heal on his leg, Roeder may be a tad bit over protective but you can't blame him. Rather that then Souness who used Dyer way to early in order to try and save his own arse.

f***ing F***!!! tbh

have you SEEN Dyer cross the ball???

Yes have you? or are you blinded by hatred. Remember the cross for Owen when he came back against west brom and the one which he hurt his leg doing.  I can`t think of many more recently because he has been injured for most of his career but he can cross.

Back to the serious posts, I wouldn`t have risked Dyer against a physical team like Blackburn anyway.

f***ing F***!!! tbh

have you SEEN Dyer cross the ball???

Yes have you? or are you blinded by hatred. Remember the cross for Owen when he came back against west brom and the one which he hurt his leg doing.  I can`t think of many more recently because he has been injured for most of his career but he can cross.

Back to the serious posts, I wouldn`t have risked Dyer against a physical team like Blackburn anyway.

How many assists has Dyer provided in the league for us? Ever, i mean.