Hull (h) - LEAZES CORNER L2C OR AS NEAR AS POSSIBLE

Rich

It feels as though we're sitting idly by while others take the lead at present, so I'm suggesting we get as many dissenting voices together as possible from here and get tickets booked for this Saturday all sitting with each other/near each other.

Would anybody be interested? This looks to be a huge watershed moment to me and while I appreciate the "don't give Ashley your money" aspect, anything we can do on N-O to help crank the pressure on Pardew could possibly help.

I can email sackpardew.com on our behalf pledging support if we can get a decent number together.

Howay, don't leave me hanging, let's get this fucking done.

Coming

Rich

Twinport53

Rosenrot +1

Mick +1

HUGZ

What are you thinking? Get a section in the ground?

Even just a big area where we're all congregated somewhat close by for getting chants going, etc.

It seems remiss to just sit back and play no part given the strength of the anti-Pardew feeling on here.

Everyone could book tickets together tonight, if they aren't already ST holders.

I personally vowed never to go back but other people seem to be making a difference at the moment, so we should be too.

Sounds brilliant, and I wish I could, I really do. I'd have even volunteered to storm the pitch, as I'm still a pretty decent athlete, and possess a very strong vertical leap, with which I would have gladly launched a flying kick at Pardew's dome.

Guest Roger Kint

Was talking to a few lads who quit when i did. Really tempting to go which goes against everything i said when i walked away. Thats how much this prick has pissed me off :lol:

Was talking to a few lads who quit when i did. Really tempting to go which goes against everything i said when i walked away. Thats how much this prick has pissed me off :lol:

Howay Roger, we can have a wicked True Detective chat.

Sounds brilliant, and I wish I could, I really do. I'd have even volunteered to storm the pitch, as I'm still a pretty decent athlete, and possess a very strong vertical leap, with which I would have gladly launched a flying kick at Pardew's dome.

:lol: God, the footage of you getting it wrong would be immeasurably valuable to me.

I'll be at the game but would love to see this happen. I'm taking the Mrs to SJP for the first time, funnily enough the first NUFC game I took her to was the 1-4 win at the KC stadium in March earlier this year against these twats.

:lol: God, the footage of you getting it wrong would be immeasurably valuable to me.

No chance! I'd shake and bake those rotund, lethargic stewards till they're ankles snapped, and then soar to knock Pardew out for good. Pardew would never return, even if offered another 8 years.

No chance! I'd shake and bake those rotund, lethargic stewards till they're ankles snapped, and then soar to knock Pardew out for good. Pardew would never return, even if offered another 8 years.

:sweetjesus: Oh, the idea of the footage juxtaposed with this shit here. My good lord. My merciful God.

Would love to come, family prevents me :( Need to do some proper Zulu shit, turn around and bang on the seats with clenched fists in time with screaming Pardew out and other obscenities. It would be deafening