fcnkin laddes

Optimistic Nut

you kne whaot ir ucnkfn is man. uou spetn ur wholf focking rimw tuinnin aftai the fuccker s speninf wht littn money ive got let on them for xmad n then u go n gaey dumprd. well gFUVK het.

im ofgg for a wankl

Beneath the laughter belies a sadness so deep:

"You know what is fucking shit, man? You spend your whole fucking time running after the fuckers, spending what little money you've got on them for Christmas and then you go and get dumped. Well, fuck that."

*Incredible Hulk music*

Guest Gemmill

You should have sent her an email last night expressing your dismay at her decision.  She'd have thought you'd had a stroke and taken you back out of sympathy.

Guest Gemmill

You must have been monged!  Sorry to hear that anyway.  I was hoping the "what the fuck" was gonna be a "it never happened, I was pissed and being daft" post.

Guest Gemmill

:lol:  Don't tell me you'd forgotten you got dumped last night! :shock:

On this point, imagine if you were struck by a curse of some kind so that ANY bad news that you received for the rest of your life had to be delivered by a drunken version of yourself.  I might try and sell this one to Hollywood.  I'm seeing Will Ferrell as the star.

On this point, imagine if you were struck by a curse of some kind so that ANY bad news that you received for the rest of your life had to be delivered by a drunken version of yourself.  I might try and sell this one to Hollywood.  I'm seeing Will Ferrell as the star.

I'm confident I could outpace a drunken me  bluebiggrin.gif

you kne whaot ir ucnkfn is man. uou spetn ur wholf focking rimw tuinnin aftai the fuccker s speninf wht littn money ive got let on them for xmad n then u go n gaey dumprd. well gFUVK het.

im ofgg for a wankl

I haven't been that drunk in ages. Oh dear.

Quoting yourself you pillock. :lol:

The only way he can reach his punchlines...! :lol:

I'll set 'em up, ...I'll knock 'em down!

Guest Gemmill

The only way he can reach his punchlines...! :lol:

I'll set 'em up, ...I'll knock 'em down!

Aye cos you morons are too thick to get them, tit-features!  bluebigrazz.gif

And less of the cheek, 2Twats!