Mackems Shame the North East Again!

Crumpy Gunt

Shame and disgusting to say the least.They should be ban from the sport forever.

that may be a bit hasty

what surprises me is how stupid some footballers are - i should be quite obvious to them that they are prey for the sun and the likes....

adults in consenting sex.....................wheres the story ?

Not exactly setting the highest standards as role models.  I'm hearing that Levy and Comolli went ballistic when they found out yesterday.

They not get an invite like?

Guest Gemmill

Not exactly setting the highest standards as role models.  I'm hearing that Levy and Comolli went ballistic when they found out yesterday.

"I'm hearing". :lol:  You mean you read it on another forum?

Nar, like Derek Acorah.

Nothing on Spurs' forums yet about the reaction at WHL.  I've been told they went ballistic, what they will do about it (if anything) I have no idea.

Guest Invicta_Toon

STEEEEEEEEVIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

Not exactly setting standards as role models by playing for Sunderland, so what's your point?

Not exactly setting standards as role models by playing for Sunderland, so what's your point?

:lol:

Isn't this what Dyer, Bramble and co, do as their normal sex ritual?

I think everyones just shocked because they look like a bunch of daft charv kids. Whoever would go near that Lawrence regardless of being a ''footballer'' wants to be checked into an asylum.

This bit i find amusing - Brown — who does Match of the Day style commentary throughout — hints their orgy antics are a regular fixture when he says of the two clothed pals: “Here’s the boys — the watching faithful — every week without fail.” - Bless, is that to compensate for not being on MOTD?

Alnwick is signing for Spurs in January.

Guest Gemmill

Like any of you lot would pass up on no strings attached sex. Myself included.

With my mate watching?  In his jumper?  No thanks!  bluebigrazz.gif